turbo takedown

• Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      Hello!

I am playing turbo take down this sunday and I would like to know if any of ypu have played it what is the most important thing in the that turbo to pat atention to? what kind of field is it? how long does it take to reach the money? and most of all is it a freeroll type of donkfest?

thanks
  • 9 replies
    • iamblueandurmine
      iamblueandurmine
      Bronze
      Its a great tournament, fairly easy to get into the money, im going for my 3rd consecutive cash since they brought out the consecutive cashes bonus for the TT, ($200) plus in the money is around $75. Its a great tourny for using your points or sat'ing in. My advice (if your just aiming for a cash finish) double and sit tight, the money comes quickly and it means if you play in it next month and hit the money you get $100 bonus, so an ITM has a lot of longer term equity.
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      a lot of noobs are playing incredibly tight on the bubble which is why i play standard poker untill we're down to a few 1000 people from the bubble. then start abusing the people that will fold to the money. really just shove any 2 against 20bb stacks if they're obviously tight and reshove litterally any two against the tight fish who raise/folds cus they're afraid of busting before the bubble.
    • Anssi
      Anssi
      Black
      Just remember the buy-in is 48$. It still has ok value, sometimes some overlay but it can also has underlay as the the extra FPP's won't increase the price pool.
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      tnx guys for the info i will definetly play it aiming for that audi hehehe :) I wish you luck. and one question what is the monthly 100k like lots of trillion/tabling supernovas yes they are mostly cash game players so it shouldnt be very hard also or am I wrong...has anyone made it deep? how long does it take to reach the money?

tnx
    • sirilidion
      sirilidion
      Bronze
      you forget that you can also win an extra $ 100 bounty for every pokerstar pro you knock out of the tourney
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      whos playing?
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      you and joronamo :)
    • iamblueandurmine
      iamblueandurmine
      Bronze
      Thats 3 cashes in a row now and a smooth $280 (80$ payout and 200$ for 3x consecutive cashes) for doubling up and holding on for dear life. Hardly the usual strategy i apply to tournies but it's worked so far and the payout for cashing has superb long term gains.
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      not if u get donked twice in first 10 hands :) still i noticed that most people dont care about anything and just donk bluff shove gamble like a freeroll in early stages lol next time i will be that donk :D hehehe congrats on cahses man