Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.05(BB) Replayer
      SB ($4.04)
      BB ($9.39)
      UTG ($3.45)
      CO ($4.92)
      Hero ($5.38)

Dealt to Hero A:heart: K:spade:

UTG calls $0.05, CO calls $0.05, Hero raises to $0.30, SB calls $0.28, fold, fold, CO calls $0.25

FLOP ($1) Q:club: 8:spade: 4:diamond:

SB bets $0.20, CO calls $0.20, Hero raises to $0.65, SB calls $0.45, CO folds

TURN ($2.50) Q:club: 8:spade: 4:diamond: K:heart:

SB checks, Hero bets $3.10, SB calls $3.09 (AI)

RIVER ($8.68) Q:club: 8:spade: 4:diamond: K:heart: 5:club:

pre is fine I suppose.

I raised up the flop because those small donkbet is very often trash/idiotic bluff attemts etc.

Comments on flop- and turnplay would be nice. Villain was a donkey playing 47/11/1.7 and could be capible to do just about anything spewy you can think of.
  • 1 reply
    • caltabiano
      caltabiano
      Bronze
      Hi

Raising flop is ok if you think you have enough fold equity vs the donkbetter. But I'd make it a bit bigger (~$.90). We always have a ton of FE against CO, because he's calling that small db with just about anything.
      Just be sure what you have a plan when bluffing like this. What was your plan if SB calls and turn is a brick? Are you cehcking back or are you firing again? Is he db/c an 8 here or is he db/f?

Even if he does have a Q, we have 6 outs with AK, so I don't mind the raise, but just make sure you have a plan before doing a move.

Calling is a great option as well. You're getting great odds and you still have 6 outs to improve. Also, if SB is bluffing, he probably won't keep on firing vs two people and you can very likely take the pot away on later streets, even when you don't hit one of your outs ;-)

As played, I like shoving against a donk there. He won't give you credit for a K and calls with Qx =D