This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL5sh- T9s

• PetterG2
      PetterG2
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.05(BB) Replayer
      SB ($3.50)
      BB ($4.25)
      UTG ($5.14)
      UTG+1 ($5)
      Hero ($5.10)
      BTN ($8.10)

Dealt to Hero 9:diamond: T:diamond:

fold, UTG+1 calls $0.05, Hero raises to $0.25, fold, SB calls $0.23, BB calls $0.20, fold

FLOP ($0.80) Q:diamond: 3:heart: 8:spade:

SB checks, BB checks, Hero checks

TURN ($0.80) Q:diamond: 3:heart: 8:spade: 7:diamond:

SB bets $0.50, BB calls $0.50, Hero raises to $4.85 (AI), SB calls $2.75 (AI), BB calls $3.50 (AI)

They guy who led out on the turn was really active and tried often to take down small pots etc. Caller had AF 1.3. Enough fold-EQ+EQ to push turn?
  • 1 reply
    • caltabiano
      caltabiano
      Bronze
      Hey!

Fisrt of all, I'd cbet this board. Even though we're against 2 opponents, the board is really dry so we have decent FE. Aside from that, we have a gutshot and a backdoor FD. So even when we do get called, we still have decent equity in the hand ;-)

As played: If you really think SB is stabbing any pot, then I like your shove. But remember, he's stabbing OOP into 2 people this time. You gotta be sure he's got a lot of air in his range.

BB could have any pair basically, so I think we have a lot of FE against him. And even if he does have a Q, we still have a million outs, so I don't worry much about it.

But in general, you can never be too wrong here, especially since stack sizes are a bit smaller =)

Cheers!