NL Holdem $0.05(BB) Replayer
      SB ($3.50)
      BB ($4.25)
      UTG ($5.14)
      UTG+1 ($5)
      Hero ($5.10)
      BTN ($8.10)

Dealt to Hero 9:diamond: T:diamond:

fold, UTG+1 calls $0.05, Hero raises to $0.25, fold, SB calls $0.23, BB calls $0.20, fold

FLOP ($0.80) Q:diamond: 3:heart: 8:spade:

SB checks, BB checks, Hero checks

TURN ($0.80) Q:diamond: 3:heart: 8:spade: 7:diamond:

SB bets $0.50, BB calls $0.50, Hero raises to $4.85 (AI), SB calls $2.75 (AI), BB calls $3.50 (AI)

They guy who led out on the turn was really active and tried often to take down small pots etc. Caller had AF 1.3. Enough fold-EQ+EQ to push turn?
  • 1 reply
    • caltabiano
      caltabiano
      Bronze
      Hey!

Fisrt of all, I'd cbet this board. Even though we're against 2 opponents, the board is really dry so we have decent FE. Aside from that, we have a gutshot and a backdoor FD. So even when we do get called, we still have decent equity in the hand ;-)

As played: If you really think SB is stabbing any pot, then I like your shove. But remember, he's stabbing OOP into 2 people this time. You gotta be sure he's got a lot of air in his range.

BB could have any pair basically, so I think we have a lot of FE against him. And even if he does have a Q, we still have a million outs, so I don't worry much about it.

But in general, you can never be too wrong here, especially since stack sizes are a bit smaller =)

Cheers!