This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

two pair and sets

• 3 replies
    • DarkNeo1
      DarkNeo1
      Bronze
      2 pair has 4 outs and sets have 7 outs on flop and 10 outs on turn to make quads or FH.Flush draw will have less than 9 outs.
      Download the eqilator and have a play with it to see for yourself.
    • santostr
      santostr
      Bronze
      Aren't there only 4 outs when you have two pairs?
      Also a set has 6 outs to the turn and 9 outs to the river (+1 out for quad)
      All clean if you are against a Flush Draw. You make a better hand...

Anyway you are ahead of just a FD. If the opponent doesn't hit (witch happens around 65% of the time) you usualy win.
    • xero100
      xero100
      Bronze
      wow im so noob :( heard somehere when you have set you have 10 outs for full house

LOL I counted and I got 10outs when have set on flop

ok let's say I have QQ flop comes Q68. im soo good I got set but its draw heavy board and I know my enemy have or has sorry for my english
      has flush draw I know Im ahead because he has only 24,5% chances to win vs me why because I have 10 outs for full house.
      any 6 or 8 will get me full house so 6 outs but there is turn and river left so at turn I can get like lets say K so know I have 9 outs to catch at river
      three 6 three 8 three K and one out for Q so yea I really have 10 outs

with two pair 68% ahead vs flush draw at flop

my question was about when I get allin on flop from my opponent on flush draw board with two pair or set im huge favourite vs his flush draw

sory for my insane good english skill