This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Question for admins

• Kojika
      Kojika
      Bronze
      Hi !

I'm currently playing at pacific poker and then receive many Pokerstrategy points (8 for $1 rake with the january promotion). So far, I'm platinium but, by the end of january, I will be diamond.

The problem is that the Pokerstrategy points don't "refresh" everyday with Pacific Poker but every 2/3 days. That means that I won't be diamond by the end of january but I would have done enough rake for it :(

Why am I worrying about becoming diamond before february ? Because I really would like to come to the Black Member party in Munich.

I hope you understand my question !

Thanks in advance.
  • 3 replies
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      PS really refresh PS points for Pacific Poker a little bit in dealy but for the specific date.

So i really think that u will got your all point for January on 2nd or 3th of February. Then u just have to send them email and u will be able to visit BM Party.

And in advance i wish u all the best on the party:) ))
    • Kojika
      Kojika
      Bronze
      Hmmm yeah, that's what I thought actually but the problem is that it is said that I have to send an email showing that I'm diamond to take part of the party..

But thanks anyway, I hope you're right :D
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      Shure with your point u will prove u are....