Full tilt is a joke. Withdrawal problems.

• stevegold87
      stevegold87
      Bronze
      Hello,

I am right now on real life titl agaisnt full tilt.

First, they don't let me withdraw my money throught my credit card. They are like the first website that don't allow me to do that since I am canadian and I should have the right to do it.

Then, I open an account on some website they suggest to withdraw money directly on my bank account...BUT NOW MY CASHIER IS FUCKED UP.

Each time I try to open my cashier and click anywhere to select my witdrawal method it just open the full tilt withdraw page, AM I DOING SOMETHING WRONG?&??? X( X( X( X(

If anyone wants to help or if I did something stupid I would like to know.

IF anyone consider going on full tilt : Cashing out from that website is the toughest thing I had to do since starting playing poker. I never had that many trouble on :

Partypoker
      Everest
      Poker.com
      Pokerstars

Which most of them accomodate people by making direct withdrawal to credit card.

I know what to choose for a poker website now.

Thanks for listening to my speech and any help is appreciated.
  • 12 replies
    • nathanrenard
      nathanrenard
      Bronze
      Well, i withdrawal into my Neteller account with no problems. Today.

They require a deposit from neteller and it was pretty tough for me to do it so as my credit card didn't deposit on the Net+ card.

I grinded $2 on PokerStars into $150 and made a withdraw to Net+ with NO PROBLEM at all (never deposited there).

After i made the deposit into Full Tilt with Neteller i didn't experience any problems, before however i have to agree with you. Takes some time.
    • dirtyibis
      dirtyibis
      Bronze
      thats weird since i always withdrew from tilt with my credit card directly. have they changed their cashout policies or is it depending on where u live? im australian
    • Homart
      Homart
      Bronze
      I had never problems with it on full tilt. However i can choose only the method which I used by depositing. When I select another one I am redirected to withdraw page in my browser as you. So have you ever deposited or just received the starting capital? That could be the problem..
    • RahXephon1
      RahXephon1
      Bronze
      I always cashout to my visa electron, had to deposit a small sum from it first though. I always get the money in a couple of days.
    • VirtuaGod
      VirtuaGod
      Bronze
      took 48 hours to have my $ in moneybookers. no problems whatsoever
    • Hackett77
      Hackett77
      Bronze
      takes about an hour with neteller, 3 max.
    • Fongie
      Fongie
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Hackett77
      takes about an hour with neteller, 3 max.
      this. If you aren't able to open a neteller account and withdraw to it it's probably your problem not full tilts
    • eddiie
      eddiie
      Bronze
      Originally posted by VirtuaGod
      took 48 hours to have my $ in moneybookers. no problems whatsoever

48 hours is already too much:) ..up to 24 hours max...but never tried cashout via Visa
      btw cashout fee sucks
    • stevegold87
      stevegold87
      Bronze
      I am very curious why I am the only one having problems then. It seems like before the "rush poker" update I had the fast withdraw with the credit card. ( I deposited with my credit card at first).

I really need to find out what is happening with all this. Full tilt is taking long time to answer my emails, sigh, why don't they have a phone number.

And I don't even have the option to use net teller :\. As I said for some reason everything I do on my withdrawal page in my cashier doesn't work I will try a different computer tonight.
    • stevegold87
      stevegold87
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Homart
      I had never problems with it on full tilt. However i can choose only the method which I used by depositing. When I select another one I am redirected to withdraw page in my browser as you. So have you ever deposited or just received the starting capital? That could be the problem..
      I deposit 50$ from my credit card
    • stevegold87
      stevegold87
      Bronze
      Lol,
      Just got a response from full tilt. Basically they are telling me I now need to deposit with my moneybooker account to make it available for withdraw. God, this is so frustrating. I can't believe they don't let me withdraw with my credit card and even worse I have to get money from my bank to my moneybooker account because I need to withdraw with that account now.

Internet fees FML.
      Internet poker FML.

Bye fulltilt.
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold