In search of help!

• NewAtPoker
      NewAtPoker
      Basic
      i have a friend in here , (he refered me to the site) OskarG is his username he told me that it wouldn't work with start capital at pokerstars, he said you have to type strategy-50 in as the code , but i can see it has been changed now to strategy-en is that correct. Cus he got denied the 50$ when he tried, but i would prefer to get them on Pokerstars. Pls Help!

Questions:
      1. Am i able to change pokerroom after i signed up at cakepoker?
      2. Does it work at pokerstars now?
      3. how long does it takes to get the dollars?
      4. how long time will it change after i changed it for the staff to registrer that i did it?

Pls when u anwser, write it like this

Anwsers:
      1. (anwser for question 1)
      etc

Best Regards Lars
  • 5 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Lars & welcome to PokerStrategy,

To receive the free $50 starting capital at stars you need to enter strategy-50. The other code (strategy-en) is for those signing up to deposit their own money and will not provide the free starting capital.

1. You are not able to change poker rooms after selecting where you would like the starting capital transferred to. After clearing the starting capital however (see link below), you can withdraw/transfer to another platform/continue to build up on your bankroll on the original platform.

2. The PokerStars code should work fine, in the event of any problems, please contact their support team and provide them with the code and mention you are a PokerStrategy member.

3. It can take up to 96 working day hours to receive the capital once you have passed the ID check, but generally takes a lot less. If you can have ID documents ready it will help reduce any delays:

4. It does take a few days for your new account to be fully tracked. All your play will be recorded so don't worry, you will not lose anything. Be patient and it will soon show on your status and front (Home) page.

Hope this helps, any problems, just give us a shout.

Welcome once again to the community, best regards

Bart
    • NewAtPoker
      NewAtPoker
      Basic
      Hi EagleStar88!

Is it always neccesesary to do the ID check , or is it only sometimes you have to do it , cus my friend did had to do it?

Regards Lars.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NewAtPoker
      Hi EagleStar88!

Is it always neccesesary to do the ID check , or is it only sometimes you have to do it , cus my friend did had to do it?

Regards Lars.
      Still a random requirement at the moment, but becoming increasingly the norm.

It's a really simple and one off process. All documents/information is treated in strictest confidence.

Best regards,

Bart
    • NewAtPoker
      NewAtPoker
      Basic
      but if i have to do the id check i will recive an e-mail about it , right?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NewAtPoker
      but if i have to do the id check i will recive an e-mail about it , right?
      Yes, they will write to your registered email address.

If you have the documents ready beforehand though it will lessen any delay in getting the starting capital.

Best regards,

Bart