Best way to use FPP's?

• vimtogal
      vimtogal
      Bronze
      Hi all,

Im relatively new to this site (which is great by the way!) i was lured in by the starting capital and then discovered that it contained so much more. Anyway my question.... Im new to Pokerstars and wondering what the best way to spend the FPP's are. im not planning on spending them anytime soon i just wanna know how they should be spent i've read little bits about how they can be profitable. so if someone could explain that would be brill

Thanks
  • 14 replies
    • Heave112
      Heave112
      Bronze
      I personally use them to enter satellites, such as the 70 FPP Sunday Quarter Million Satellite which gives you a 11$ Tournament Dollar Ticket you can cashout by Unregistering if you win. You can also spend it on the 1FPP R/A Sattelites to the Same Tournament or enter other sattelites if you want. Play the 3FPP steps tournament. I wouldn't spend my FPP on things to buy since they are just overpriced i rather try my luck and winning a satteling and cashing it out depending on my BROLL
    • vimtogal
      vimtogal
      Bronze
      i had a look through to see what was what but couldnt seem to find any games below 500 fpp buy in where do i need to look for the ones you were talking about?
    • Gnostradamus
      Gnostradamus
      Bronze
      Look under Tourney/Satellite/FPP

Be sure to turn off the filters.
    • FWallace
      FWallace
      Bronze
      has anyone an opinion on the 50$ VIP Reward Bonus?

You spend 5000FPP and get 50$, when you earn 350VPP within the next three months.
      i was just clicking through the vip store and that sounds like a good deal to me
    • Snarf85
      Snarf85
      Bronze
      Originally posted by FWallace
      has anyone an opinion on the 50$ VIP Reward Bonus?

You spend 5000FPP and get 50$, when you earn 350VPP within the next three months.
      i was just clicking through the vip store and that sounds like a good deal to me
      No, the lower bonuses are really bad value. Play satellites and unregister for the T$.
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      are all the satalites hyper turbos? they seem to be the only thing showing up on my screen i don't know if im looking wrong or thats all there is ?(
    • FWallace
      FWallace
      Bronze
      yes, indeed they are. i tried my luck twice this evening, although it didn't work out tonight it's a quite good investment for the fpp's if you aren't a gold-vip or looking to get an autographed slansky book :D
    • Snarf85
      Snarf85
      Bronze
      If you don't wanna play hyper turbos play the 70FPP STT ones to the Sunday 1/4 Million. They're normal speed (winner takes all though). There may be some other higher normal speed ones, I don't really know as I've never looked.

Personally I play the 6-max 84 and 280 point STTs. I could probably get a higher FPP-to-$ conversion rate playing the normal speed 70FPPs, but I figure it takes up way more time, and I could win more in that time just playing my regular games.
    • sirilidion
      sirilidion
      Bronze
      I like the turbo takedown better and the sunday million sats. The problem that I have with the small sats is that it takes a lot of time spending you're fpp on these. In that time you could have just played you're normal sessions. So in my opinion is that if you're normal sessions get you more $/h then I would just stock up the fpp for better rewards.
    • FWallace
      FWallace
      Bronze
      i just tried my luck with 2 of the 70fpp satellites.
      with pure skill and no luck at all (as it always goes on turbo sngs) i managed to win one of it.
      So for the first time in my live i have T$ on my account.... how do i get rid of them? :D

I don't want to play any tournaments at the moment, so i want to exchange them to Real $.
      is there a way of transforming them into real money without any loss? i mean i found this
      XXX - Link removed by Primzi
      but why settle for 10,67$ if i can get 11$? :D

is there something like a marketplace for T$ around, or does someone want to buy my 11T$?
    • Jaime001254
      Jaime001254
      Bronze
      Official PokerStars T$ / W$ Exchange Market
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Originally posted by FWallace
      i just tried my luck with 2 of the 70fpp satellites.
      with pure skill and no luck at all (as it always goes on turbo sngs) i managed to win one of it.
      So for the first time in my live i have T$ on my account.... how do i get rid of them? :D

I don't want to play any tournaments at the moment, so i want to exchange them to Real $.
      is there a way of transforming them into real money without any loss? i mean i found this
      XXX - Link removed by Primzi
      but why settle for 10,67$ if i can get 11$? :D

is there something like a marketplace for T$ around, or does someone want to buy my 11T$?
      Hello!

Please refrain from posting links to other affiliate sites as it is a breach of forum rules:

Rule 3: No advertising

• No requests or offers for private money transfers
      • No advertising of affiliate offers/poker sites, who finance themselves through affiliate marketing
      • No soliciting from poker rooms that we do not collaborate with
      • Only our coaches and video producers are permitted to offer private coaching (private poker lessons)

Warning: If we have reason to suspect that an advert has been placed with the intent of making sustainable profit, we will assume that we are not dealing with a normal PokerStrategy.com member but with a competitor, and will reserve our explicit right to take legal action for breach of competition law as well as our right to claim for damages.

Thank you in advance :) .

Best regards,

Primzi
    • FWallace
      FWallace
      Bronze
      oops i didnt want to break the rules with this one ... were just looking for alternatives...
      wont happen again
    • Targetme
      Targetme
      Bronze
      I trade it for cash baby