probability of being asked for ID scan...

• FaulV16ke
      FaulV16ke
      Bronze
      Hi...
      I'd like to know how big a probability of being asked for ID scan is.
      I'd like to invite some friends...they are interested in poker but they are not willing to send ID scan because they fear their personal details could be misused for something...
      ...so I'd like to know if it makes sence when I persuade them to try passing a qviz and then hope they won't be asked for their ID...is it 50%

thanks...
  • 5 replies
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hey FaulV16ke,

unfortunately, we can't disclose the criteria or circumstances of when we do ID checks because - well, because then it'd certainly be easier to circumvent them :)

But your friends need not worry, for we require your passport copy solely for identification purposes, so we will keep your information confidential and safe.

Best regards,

Hadi
    • Octhellior
      Octhellior
      Bronze
      They can get $50 for free, if they don't want to accept it that's their problem.
    • Smileyphil
      Smileyphil
      Bronze
      I'm pretty sure the exact probability is 48.77%. So if your willing to take that risk. I mean if you are asked for ID you've lost maybe... 2 minutes of your day?
    • Targetme
      Targetme
      Bronze
      bases on percentages on my referals its like 95% lol and the only 1 who wasint ided was on paarty poker like myself (i wasint id'ed either) probly based on where you sign up for hint hint
    • csnmf
      csnmf
      Global
      based on my referrals a few months ago was only like 50% but now it looks close to 100%, guess i am going through a downswing :D