• 6 replies
    • fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      u can downlaod them and then convert them into iPod format
    • BoyRobot777
      BoyRobot777
      Bronze
      well, at least what i heard you CAN'T download videos from PS, cuz its only ment for PS user eyes, but i guess you find the way to do it :) i always wanted those videos on my iphone aswell, when you have to kill hours, its nice just to sit and watch some teaching poker ....
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hey,

while it certainly is possible to download the videos, at this point we don't wish to support those who are distributing our content through various file sharing platforms.

Possibly an option with DRM could be considered, but this wouldn't be in the near future.

Best regards,

Hadi
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Hadi
      Hey,

while it certainly is possible to download the videos, at this point we don't wish to support those who are distributing our content through various file sharing platforms.

Possibly an option with DRM could be considered, but this wouldn't be in the near future.

Best regards,

Hadi
      Hadi there is really nothing you can do about file sharers unless you can catch them sharing in the act. DRM will add little protection onto videos, it will just give crackers five more minutes of fun. DRM is virtually useless it just makes it inaccessible for less people.
    • chuongdk
      chuongdk
      Bronze
      it is really hard to see most of video on ipod (when pros play 4 tables)
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello!

Downloading videos is prohibited as stated in the Terms and Conditions:

10. Copyright
      Articles, texts and images as well as their arrangement are copyrighted. Users are allowed to make use of the contents of the Platform only for their own personal use; With regard to all videos on the Platform, Users are not allowed to download them. Without written permission from PokerStrategy.com, the User is not allowed to circulate, present, make publicly accessible, publish or link to this content.

I would not advise you to try and download the videos because if you get caught there might be some consequences ;) .

Best regards,

Primzi