This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

SH: articles in english?

• Zeffke
      Zeffke
      Bronze
      Hi,

I want to learn some more about playing shorthanded because I might start with it in a couple of time, but there are no articles in the english part of the site. I've spotted one interesting article -as far as I know deutsch- about shorthanded play in the german contents. Is there already a translated version of it or will it be updated with the new articles? And when will they be ready?

Tnx once again,
  • 2 replies
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi Zeffke!

At the moment we are rewriting all the strategy articles. It will take some time but you will also get a new article about shorthanded play. Just a little patience please. :) But if I'm informed correctly you have to beat NL25 fullring anyway before you start with shorthanded play, right? ;)

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • Zeffke
      Zeffke
      Bronze
      OK, no problem I was just wondering because I saw the shorthanded tables in the lobby :)