Stack
      Hero:
      $9.41
      BB:
      $0.83
      CO:
      $6.95

0.02/0.04 No-Limit Hold'em (7 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.70 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with A:diamond: , Q:heart:
      3 folds, CO raises to $0.12, BU folds, Hero calls $0.10, BB calls $0.08.

Flop: ($0.36) T:diamond: , A:heart: , 3:heart: (3 players)
      Hero checks, BB checks, CO bets $0.32, Hero raises to $0.64, BB folds, CO calls $0.32.

Turn: ($1.64) 4:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $1.17, Hero calls $1.17.

River: ($3.98) 7:heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $1.80, Hero calls $1.80.

Final Pot: $7.58

I really don't like something about this hand. Would have folded if he bet 2/3 on the river. At the end it was a really crying call. Even turn wasn't easy
  • 1 reply
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

I'd prefer to bet out in that spot actually, neither of these guys seem to play abc poker so i don't expect them to bet as much as they should, especially CO who is the preflop aggressor. If he doesn't have an A he's probably gonna check or bet something ridiculously small, yet he's not going to fold to just a bet from us. And since BB looks fishy, i want to get value from him too if he has a raggy Ax.

As played i don't really get why you would check/minraise the flop and not continue to bet on a blank turn. He raised preflop tho he doesn't do it often, and he c-bet nearly pot on that ATx board. So either you think he can do that with worse and call a raise because he thinks his hand is good, in which case the turn doesn't change anything and he'll continue to call you with it, or you don't and you're better off check/calling instead of bloating the pot 3-way out of position. Personally i would check/call.

As played on the turn it's all twisted but it's still a check/call, and the river would be a clear fold if he had bet any more than that. I don't really think he's bluffing very often and i find it hard to believe he's doing that with a worse made hand too, so as you said it's either a crying call or crying fold. But your decision on the flop is more important that your decision on the river.

Hope it helps.