please make a video about how to against maniac player

• lincristian
      lincristian
      Bronze
      hi ak i have see all video that you make , like it very much you have a very good voice :D

now i am playing nl25 on party poker , always got many badbet by thoes MANIAC players with vpip 46+ pfr 12+ wtsd 33+ af 3+, specially when there are 2+ maniac seat at one table , even i have AA got many badbet very often .
      so please help make a video about how to against maniac player

thanks you
      cristian
  • 6 replies
    • lincristian
      lincristian
      Bronze
      please remove it if i post to the wrong place thanks
    • noclaninator
      noclaninator
      Bronze
      not hard to beat maniac...

If you think he will raise, limp in or check to him.

Vpip 46 pfr 14 means he is calling a lot. Raise to 4bb + 1 preflop

With a high WTSD (33 is high looks like he will call down with top pair or second pair) you must bet all three streets for value. Bet whatever you think he will call.

There will be variance. Make sure you are properly bankrolled (NL25 you should have about $750)

Lastly, compliment the maniac when he wins. ("When I play the 74 suited I always lose with it", "jeez you can win with anything"). Be prepared to accept variance. I am assuming you lost 2 or more buyins to a maniac (else you would not be posting this). Take a break when you are tilty and then get back to the tables and go fishing. Take his name down and chase him.

Good luck
    • themagpiespg
      themagpiespg
      Bronze
      it easy just put them in ur buddy list and follow them from table to table :D
    • BoyRobot777
      BoyRobot777
      Bronze
      am learning to play against them too. just try to be tighter on those table, and bet bet bet. they do like reraising sometimes with bluff sometimes with strong wierd hands. so ye, like dude said before, get ready to get some variance...
    • lincristian
      lincristian
      Bronze
      hi guys
      thanks for the advice , i think i was on tilt yester day becouse got many badbet from thoes maniac . i play sss very tight but still got many badbet from they call my AA PREFLOP raise with 22 and they winnnnnn , kk all in preflop and they win with 35 2 pair , what...$%$%^$.
    • Anssi
      Anssi
      Black
      edited