[NL2-NL10] Nl5 Qq

• michaelqian
      Hi all

Villain is 60/20/2 over about 100 hands.

I rarely go all in preflop with QQ, but in this case the villain is clearly very loose, would it be acceptable?

Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.02/$0.05 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)

Known players:

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with Q, Q.
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0.20, MP3 folds, CO calls $0.20, BU raises to $0.87, 2 folds, Hero raises to $6.73, CO folds, BU calls $5.86.

Flop: ($13.73) T, J, 3 (2 players)

Turn: ($13.73) J (2 players)

River: ($13.73) 8 (2 players)

Final Pot: $13.73.
  • 2 replies
    • michaelqian
      Weird thing.

Why is it I can't post another hand? It's AA, it always takes me back to the previous AA hand I posted before.????
    • MaestroOfZerg

Question is whether he's loose with his reraises or not. Some players play nearly every hand because they like to play hands, and will raise a whole bunch of them if they're opening the pot because if nobody wants it they'll take it. But reraising is very different situation, somebody already showed strength and they're saying they don't care.

If he's as loose with his reraising then he is with the rest it's really standard. If not, it's probably a way trickier situation when he squeezes if you didn't see him do it before. I doubt anyone would be able to tell you which line is best without more specific reads on the guy. 4betting is horrible if he's never doing that with worse hands, so is calling. If he can bluff squeeze then it's fine but calling and check/shoving non A/K flops might yield a bigger profit. If you have no idea you can't make a huge mistake either way.

Hope it helps.