This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

To grind or not to grind?

• Termis
      Termis
      Bronze
      Currently I play on 6 tables on NL5. I think on moving on to 9 tables (not big difference lol, but my laptop can't fit more). I play on speed tables, so action is more than enough on 9 tables, but on 6 feels boring.

Thing is, that on 6 tables my game resembles more of poker, where I steal pots, limp to raise with suited connectors and can loosen up overall.

When I play 9 tables and try to do this shit, i steadily go down. I start to play more like roboman, because can't concentrate on players in certain hands, only see stats and notes, but not the action.

Long time ago when i stated playing I made with 12 tables from 50$ to 200 euros, where i blew them on roulette later (don't ask). I made the money with all bonuses and promotions at that time. Now i start from scratch NL5 and I'm just making steadily low income of hard earned money (not won).

I wanna know if most of you guys grind like crazy on many tables or there are some players that play on less tables? And I only mean about lower limits.
  • 4 replies