How to get a ticket to weekly round 2 at pokerstars ?

• 10 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi oskarG,

You have to win through one of the many daily freerolls. These are available at various times during the day and for different variants, but be warned they fill up fast, so you need to register as soon as they open.

You will need to get top 27 finish from memory out of circa 10,000 entries.

Hope this helps, good luck.

Bart
    • ironmask92
      ironmask92
      Bronze
      i made it before, its very tough to get to rank 27. You have to really know when to steal blinds, push with premium hands and double/triple up more than once to have a good chance to make it that high.
    • oskarG
      oskarG
      Bronze
      wich did u play before u came to weekly round?
    • Octhellior
      Octhellior
      Bronze
      Doesn't matter, there's no magic round 1 freeroll where it's easy to advance to round 2.

Just pick any of the hubble/halley round 1 freerolls and prepared to be frustrated when you get knocked out by the chipleader after 3 hours when you push AKs and he calls you with KJ.
    • Svizac28
      Svizac28
      Bronze
      These freerolls are quite hard, you need to place top50 among 5k-6k players. To qualify you'll need skill and a lot of luck. And also blinds grow very slow so it can take several hours to finish... but if you dont have anything better to do :)

I got a ticket for Round 2 once out of like 20 tries, it was PL Badugi freeroll
    • Vicobiz
      Vicobiz
      Bronze
      I might very good in round 1 getting average 4 tickets a month in less than 20 tries. There is a trick on how to get it. My record till now and still trying to break it, fastest in getting a ticket is around 28 minutes after the tour started.

But, i'm suck a-s-s on 2nd round always finished around 100-500.
    • laddaangel
      laddaangel
      Basic
      XXX [Edited by EagleStar88] - Forum Rules.

Rule 3: No advertising

No requests or offers for private money transfers
      • No advertising of affiliate offers/poker sites, who finance themselves through affiliate marketing
      • No soliciting from poker rooms that we do not collaborate with
      • Only our coaches and video producers are permitted to offer private coaching (private poker lessons)
      This rule is inforce to protect all members (including yourself) from financial and/or personal data loss and we would therefore ask for your co-operation with this.
    • MrEnig
      MrEnig
      Bronze
      haha I remember playing those. Highest I got was 8th I think. It was in a RAZZ freeroll. That's what I'd actually suggest as well - dont bother with NLHE. Play something what is less "fashionable" to play. Chances are that most of your opponents will have no clue how to play the game correctly, making it relatively easy to reach the final tables.

gl :)
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      i wouldn't bother with those freerolls.. 9k players and 21 win.. wtf is up with that.. They really aren't worth the time imo.. You need a huge amount of luck to get to the top 21.. or be phil ivey...
    • Roachor
      Roachor
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Vicobiz
      I might very good in round 1 getting average 4 tickets a month in less than 20 tries. There is a trick on how to get it. My record till now and still trying to break it, fastest in getting a ticket is around 28 minutes after the tour started.

But, i'm suck a-s-s on 2nd round always finished around 100-500.
      Sure.. in 28 mins 9k players went out.. haha