[NL20-NL50] JJ on QT6 vs c/r

• AceOnRiver
      AceOnRiver
      Bronze
      naja er reppt nix ausser 66 und nen haufen gutshots.

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      SB:
      $116,75
      Hero:
      $54,45

0,25/0,5 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.69 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with J:diamond: , J:club:
      MP3 folds, Hero raises to $1,50, BU folds, SB calls $1,25, BB folds.

Flop: ($3,50) Q:spade: , T:club: , 6:diamond: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $2,00, SB raises to $6,00, Hero calls $4,00.

Turn: ($15,50) 3:diamond: (2 players)
      SB bets $11,00, Hero calls $11,00.

River: ($37,50) K:club: (2 players)
      SB bets $98,25 (All-In), Hero folds, SB gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $37,50

Well first i wanted to play cb then i thought well i wont save money if he has a queen in that way.

now he unfortunately raises me, i thought QT, 66 or some draw wich is probably a gutshot. Wanted to see what he does on river.

Possibel line here or horribly overplay ?
  • 3 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      if you´re suspicious then better to check behind on the flop and call him down with two street
      I´d b/f this flop, since I think players aren´t making too many moves on that board
    • AceOnRiver
      AceOnRiver
      Bronze
      i think i suck at ranging passive defends.

When i see a queen i think he doesnt think i have it cause noone ever hits the queen, (or the king). He might have hit the queen but he is not c/r it.

Problem i had with cb besides beein unbalanced was that he can bet his QJ or something on 2 streets and i cant really fold cause people on nl50 often get really confused by the cb and play weirdest bluffs
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I usually don´t check behind pairs on dry boards, since players don´t make enough moves there that I should start become suspicious and going for pot control on the flop.
      And if you check back, then likely you have to call him down, but not is not the worst thing consider you´re ahead sometimes and you gain information what hands he defend and how he play postflop if you check back flop