M factor in turbo MTTs

• igor35
      igor35
      Bronze
      Hi all
      What do you think about that. In turbos in late stages everyone is a real short stack even the leading players. Do I have to adjust my pushing standards because of this? Lets say we are already in the money or close to it. lets say ITM is 300 players and there is 400 left in the tournament.My stack M is exactly 5, pretty poor situation, but "in the field" im actually at 100th-150th place and it doesn't look to bad.

The point of the question is do I have to be tighter with my pushes or I shouldn't adjust anything and play the same trying not to let my M go lower 5 and aiming to double up or lose and not crippling my stack with tighter play.
  • 2 replies
    • rap1dw1n3r
      rap1dw1n3r
      Bronze
      in my oppinion you should still be pushing because you goal should be to get to final table not to finish ITM and for that final you will need those chips but thats just my oppinion
    • NickParkes
      NickParkes
      Bronze
      I still push according to my M and sometimes slightly looser cos 1. the pots are so huge and increase your stack a ton and 2. players are too tight in general because of the bubble, and because they "think" there stack is bigger than it actually is and they don't wanna risk it...