Greetings.

• XZaar
      XZaar
      Bronze
      Hello everyone, I am Apollon new to pokerstrategy. I m greatfull for the 50$ bonus, been playing with them for a week now and made it up to 200$ at everestpoker by being good at two mtt's. Wish to all good luck and more strategy :) have fun and greetings from Greece.
  • 8 replies
    • thepowerplay
      thepowerplay
      Bronze
      That's awesome man... $50 to $200 in one week is great!

:)
    • XZaar
      XZaar
      Bronze
      yeah hope it goes on like this :)
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi XZaar & welcome to the community.

Sounds like you're doing great, however I would urge caution and following a sensible Bankroll Management (BRM).

The recommended BRM for mtt's is 100xBI.

All too often we see members join, have a flying start, but then go bust shortly afterwards for not following BRM.

Keep studying and wishing you every continued success and enjoyment in your poker.

Best regards,

Bart
    • XZaar
      XZaar
      Bronze
      You are true indeed Bart, that is what i was missing all these years i play poker
      (being like 7-8 so far). Always doing great at the start but then never get a penny out of it. Pokerstrategy show me how to maintain my bankroll and very usefull tips on what hands to see or how and what to play.
      At the moment I m playing sit n go's to support the buyin's for the MTT's
      1+0.1$ 18 players turbo 6 seat suits me great at everestpoker and
      MTT's with 1$+0 or 2$+0.2 rebuy.
      BRM seems great this way I m up to 280$ so soon and I dont think I ll raise level soon before I reach 500$ since its paying up good with little risk.
      Thanks for all the tips and regars, I wish you all the same.
      Have fun!
    • mondahoops
      mondahoops
      Bronze
      HI XZARR
      THATS A COOL PROFIT IN A SHORT TIME WP.
      KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK :s_thumbsup:
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by XZaar
      You are true indeed Bart, that is what i was missing all these years i play poker
      (being like 7-8 so far). Always doing great at the start but then never get a penny out of it. Pokerstrategy show me how to maintain my bankroll and very usefull tips on what hands to see or how and what to play.
      I was exactly the same my friend, until I saw the "PokerStrategy" light :P

Your doing great and have a great attitude/outlook, I think you will go far.

Keep going & well played :s_thumbsup:

Bart
    • XZaar
      XZaar
      Bronze
      Thanks a lot, wish you luck as well.
    • XZaar
      XZaar
      Bronze
      Well its been a while since I last wrote here so here is my summary for all these days. After stacking a lot at 280$ with small s&g's and bad mtt's I tried my luck at cashgames BSS NL10. I found out that cashgames ain't my game at all! Hehe went down even to 190$ and then decided never to play em again ever ever ever!!! http://www.pokerstrategy.com/smilies/tongue2.gif
      Started again fulltime MTT's at 1$ or 2$+.20 rebuy and after some bad breaks and some small winnings like 8-10th place last night finally I won the 1st big one 2$+.20 wich made me a profit of 210$ and gave me a lot of self confidence. So I can say that after a month of learning and playing I finally made it to 405$ bankroll. Hope there are more to come and wish you all good luck. I am thinking maybe moving to fulltilt to gain the advantage of rakeback, don't know yet though. Are there good MTT's friendly to win there? Well we 'll see...
      Have fun!