1m dollars grtd

• Jafreiteris
      Jafreiteris
      Bronze
      hello, have won entery to this tournament (640dollars entery fee) and i want to ask could i sell my ticket for money somehow? even be cool for 500. if not, could somebody who played it could share some info about it, like how players play, how much time it takes and etc.?
  • 6 replies
    • Kojika
      Kojika
      Bronze
      Hmmm why did you buy this ticket ?
    • Jafreiteris
      Jafreiteris
      Bronze
      won 1dollar f sat, then 35 dollars sat and i here.
    • FaTDoGBG
      FaTDoGBG
      Bronze
      if you have won the ticket it cannot be refunded for money or tournament dollars. You have to play. Watch out cuz some tournaments have auto registration. If you do not want to loose your entry check when the tournament starts. If you win another entry to same tournament it will be converted in tournament dollars. check your entry in my account - transaction history - freeroll activity menu, also check My Tournaments to see if you have been registered by the system. If you have been registered and you unregister the system will register you again. That means that you have to stay logged in 15 minutes before the tournaments starts and at least 20 minutes after it starts to be sure that the system hasn't registered you again.

Good luck in the tournaments , it is a big one.
    • Jafreiteris
      Jafreiteris
      Bronze
      Any more help? My goal is just placing into money.
    • Targetme
      Targetme
      Bronze
      well if you won 2 big tourneys already you must be doin something right;p they will be alot better players obviously
    • Jafreiteris
      Jafreiteris
      Bronze
      Damm, so that way i want to sell it, heck even 400 bucks would be fine for me, look at this grafic and you get it.

I am a good cash player, (by good, i meant i make profit of it), above average mtt player, and super weak SNG player, hell it just not for me. (maybe becouse i always play turbos :( )

And second q wouild be, do i can keep the ticket for latter tournament?