what hapens to the winings?

• mrhollow10
      mrhollow10
      Bronze
      ok.But nobody talks about the winings.My question is that i have the 50$.and lets's say that i win a lot.What hapens to my winings.Does it wansigh
      llets say taht in a month ai make 1000$.Then i get my 50$ and the rest goes where?
  • 12 replies
    • thepowerplay
      thepowerplay
      Bronze
      It's yours. My understanding is that the $50 pokerstrategy provides is restricted until you play a certain amount of hands... so that amount you can not withdraw immediately. But if you won $1000, it's your money to do with what you wish! If someone sees that I've made an error, please post a correction.

:P
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello Mrhollow10!

If I understood you right, you are asking what happens after you clear the $50 capital, is that correct? When you clear the starting capital it means that the $50 are now yours and you can withdraw them. The winnings are of course yours as well :) .

Regards,

Primzi
    • Mujaro
      Mujaro
      Bronze
      so u cant withdraw until u made certain number of fpp?
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello!

Of course not, otherwise people would just be mass withdrawing the $50 which is not good for Pokerstrategy ;) .

Best regards,

Primzi
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      pokerstrategy gets it all and sends it to a rich duck and his nephews
    • Mujaro
      Mujaro
      Bronze
      i mean leave the $50 and withdraw winnings.
    • stubbornd0nkey
      stubbornd0nkey
      Basic
      Ok this is how i understand it.

You get 50 bucks. but with a catch.

You have to get x points in y days (is it 90 for every site)

Until you do the money isnt really yours

If you dont get it, and you you have 50 or less, bye bye money. If you have more then subtract 50.

If you get the points. everything is jolly.

Also, sites have different restrictions about withdrawing.
      example: Get x points and then you can.

Thats how i understood it
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello!

Every site has different policies for withdrawing money, some will require an ID check, a certain amount of points, etc. If you can give me a specific site I can find out the details for you :) .

Best regards,

Primzi
    • Mujaro
      Mujaro
      Bronze
      i wanted to withdraw at cake but no can do. They say i need to accumalate 1000 friggin points according to ur policy wich will take me ages and i cant withdraw my own friggin $100
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello Mujaro!

Many sites have a policy that after you deposit you need to collect a certain amount of points before you can withdraw anything ;) . I suggest reading terms and agreements etc. before playing at a network (many people do not do this and then they wonder why the things are the way they are when they actually accept those terms without reading them earlier to make the installation etc. go faster ;) ).

Best regards,

Primzi
    • Mujaro
      Mujaro
      Bronze
      from cake poker

Hello Ronald,

The PokerStrategy promotional funds which you received require that you earn 1000 FPPs (frequent player points) prior to requesting a withdrawal. You do not yet have the required number of points in order to request a withdrawal. Please wait until you have accumulated 1000 FPPs before you submit any request for a withdrawal.

and i never had to accumalte points before withdraw unless it was free money given. But when u leave that its no problem.................................................................................................................................................
    • Teyiebuns
      Teyiebuns
      Bronze
      I think you've discovered your answer, Ronald :-P I advise you get cracking!