Y raises to 240
      Hero calls 180
      Villain calls 120
      The flop is [6 :spade: 5 :spade: A :club:]
      Hero bets 360
      Villain raises to 1,570, and is all in
      Y folds
      Hero calls 1,210

Hey, I need a hand evaluation. Is anything wrong with this play? I got flush draw with highest card on the flush + 1 top pair.

ps: Does anyone know how to convert FTP hands? The Hand converter on the site doesn't work.
  • 5 replies
    • thedrui
      thedrui
      Bronze
      I do not like the call pre flop
    • L3ST
      L3ST
      Bronze
      That's the best deal I had in the whole SNG.
    • NewAtPoker
      NewAtPoker
      Basic
      i like this play , but i also play lose and aggresive. but if u would stick to pokerstartegy's strategy it was like thedrui said , a stupid preflop call. If u wanna play your sng's save, fold it next time preflop, and stick to pokerstrategy's strategy.
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze

That's the best deal I had in the whole SNG.
      Of course it is. This is the beginning of the SNG. You just need to wait for at least an OK hand if you want to call.

Also it might be a good idea to your hands in the hands evaluation forum next time you want them evaluated.
      It is essential that you also post the stack sizes if you want to get any relevant answers to your questions because stack sizes are just sooo important in SNGs and tourneys in general.

If you want to convert hands (and you should if you're going to post them (and you should post them if you want to improve)) just google full tilt hand converter or something like that.. Plus there are links to converters in the sticky in the HAND EVALUATION forum.
    • L3ST
      L3ST
      Bronze
      The "and Hand Evaluation Feedback " from the forum title misled me. I found the proper forum for this now.

Thanks for the FTP tip.