Help please !!!

• P0K3RN3WBI388
      P0K3RN3WBI388
      Bronze
      hello im using party poker and at first it said that the money was restricted but today it says none restricted and i have no active bonuses but have two bonuses not active a 50 dollar and a 100 dollar bonus i go to activate the 50 dollar bonus and it wants me to make a deposit so do i make one to activate the bonus because i read earlier that if you make a deposit that the bonuses dont work im confused help me please. ?( ?( ?(
  • 2 replies
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello P0K3RN3WBI388!

I am not exactly sure if you are talking about the starting capital or the first deposit bonus here as you are already bronze (which means you must have played some raked hands already). If you are talking about the starting capital, you should just keep on playing as the bonuses will activate themselves. If you should need any further help, feel free to contact our support using the Support Ticketing System as they will be able to help you with your issue.

Regards,

Primzi
    • P0K3RN3WBI388
      P0K3RN3WBI388
      Bronze
      thanks i have clearerd the starting capital and i can withdraw cash (nones restricted) if im correct if i deposit 50 dollars then party poker will match my deposit and same with the 100 dollar bonus and it gets realeased in parts. thanks best get cracking then and clear these bonuses lol thanks for the help wicked website by the way. :P :P