This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

PokerStars Is Messed

• Navrark
      Navrark
      Bronze
      I'm surprised there is no forum for PokerStars here.

Anyway, PokerStars is major hooped right now. No one can sit down at a table. They reserve a seat and can't sit.

It's funny but quite concerning also. I closed down the client and it gave an error. Hopefully it gets fixed ASAP.

Nav
  • 4 replies
    • MargaRJ
      MargaRJ
      Bronze
      +1!
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello!

I took the liberty of moving this thread to the suitable forum (Pokerstars). This is most likely a problem with a Pokerstars server so we cannot really help you with it, your best bet would just be patiently waiting for the problem to get fixed ;) . I wish it got fixed as soon as possible!

Regards,

Primzi
    • ShadowOfLight1337
      ShadowOfLight1337
      Bronze
      Same. I sent them a message and it fixed me. Though the SNG's aren't broken. I could play those fine.
    • Navrark
      Navrark
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Primzi
      Hello!

I took the liberty of moving this thread to the suitable forum (Pokerstars). This is most likely a problem with a Pokerstars server so we cannot really help you with it, your best bet would just be patiently waiting for the problem to get fixed ;) . I wish it got fixed as soon as possible!

Regards,

Primzi
      I know PokerStrategy can't help, I just felt the need to talk about it somewhere.

Sorry I couldn't find a PokerStars forum. I found a forum for every other site. I'll look harder next time.

Nav