PokerStars Is Messed

• Navrark
      Navrark
      Bronze
      I'm surprised there is no forum for PokerStars here.

Anyway, PokerStars is major hooped right now. No one can sit down at a table. They reserve a seat and can't sit.

It's funny but quite concerning also. I closed down the client and it gave an error. Hopefully it gets fixed ASAP.

Nav
  • 4 replies
    • MargaRJ
      MargaRJ
      Bronze
      +1!
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello!

I took the liberty of moving this thread to the suitable forum (Pokerstars). This is most likely a problem with a Pokerstars server so we cannot really help you with it, your best bet would just be patiently waiting for the problem to get fixed ;) . I wish it got fixed as soon as possible!

Regards,

Primzi
    • ShadowOfLight1337
      ShadowOfLight1337
      Bronze
      Same. I sent them a message and it fixed me. Though the SNG's aren't broken. I could play those fine.
    • Navrark
      Navrark
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Primzi
      Hello!

I took the liberty of moving this thread to the suitable forum (Pokerstars). This is most likely a problem with a Pokerstars server so we cannot really help you with it, your best bet would just be patiently waiting for the problem to get fixed ;) . I wish it got fixed as soon as possible!

Regards,

Primzi
      I know PokerStrategy can't help, I just felt the need to talk about it somewhere.

Sorry I couldn't find a PokerStars forum. I found a forum for every other site. I'll look harder next time.

Nav