Pound tables + HEM = problem?

• loop2troop
      loop2troop
      Bronze
      Hey there,

today I played some hands on Pound tables and had a problem with HEM. It does not seem to be converting my hands into it. Does anybody have simmilar problem? I have no problem with euro and $ tables. I tried to goog the solution but did not find any.

What should I set so that it will work?

Thank you.
  • 5 replies
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      I used to play on pound tables quite a bit and didn't have any problems, usually updating HEM solves all problems related to importing
    • Khiiniau
      Khiiniau
      Gold
      Not implemented yet. Official Holdem Manager forum has a thread iPoker - euro and GBP tables where this problem is followed. They promise to have it implemented in version 1.10.1, current version is 1.10.
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Yes #I could use a little help there to. HEM doesn't seem to distinguish between Euro $s and £s but treets them all like $s. I play on 2 or 3 different currencies at the same time so a solution would be usueful.
      Thanks in advance if anyone can help.
    • loop2troop
      loop2troop
      Bronze
      I did not update for a whie so I will try and let you know if it resolved the problem or not.

@ gadget51: My problem is not that it does not differ between euro, pound and dolar. But it is completelly not supporting Uk pound tables. Thats just for the clarification.

Edit: Thank you update helped hands are importing. Although euro=gbp=$ but I can live with that.
    • Khiiniau
      Khiiniau
      Gold
      Originally posted by Khiiniau
      Not implemented yet. Official Holdem Manager forum has a thread iPoker - euro and GBP tables where this problem is followed. They promise to have it implemented in version 1.10.1, current version is 1.10.
      1.10.01 is out, but it includes only Rush-support for FullTilt