This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Pound tables + HEM = problem?

• loop2troop
      loop2troop
      Bronze
      Hey there,

today I played some hands on Pound tables and had a problem with HEM. It does not seem to be converting my hands into it. Does anybody have simmilar problem? I have no problem with euro and $ tables. I tried to goog the solution but did not find any.

What should I set so that it will work?

Thank you.
  • 5 replies
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      I used to play on pound tables quite a bit and didn't have any problems, usually updating HEM solves all problems related to importing
    • Khiiniau
      Khiiniau
      Bronze
      Not implemented yet. Official Holdem Manager forum has a thread iPoker - euro and GBP tables where this problem is followed. They promise to have it implemented in version 1.10.1, current version is 1.10.
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Yes #I could use a little help there to. HEM doesn't seem to distinguish between Euro $s and £s but treets them all like $s. I play on 2 or 3 different currencies at the same time so a solution would be usueful.
      Thanks in advance if anyone can help.
    • loop2troop
      loop2troop
      Bronze
      I did not update for a whie so I will try and let you know if it resolved the problem or not.

@ gadget51: My problem is not that it does not differ between euro, pound and dolar. But it is completelly not supporting Uk pound tables. Thats just for the clarification.

Edit: Thank you update helped hands are importing. Although euro=gbp=$ but I can live with that.
    • Khiiniau
      Khiiniau
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Khiiniau
      Not implemented yet. Official Holdem Manager forum has a thread iPoker - euro and GBP tables where this problem is followed. They promise to have it implemented in version 1.10.1, current version is 1.10.
      1.10.01 is out, but it includes only Rush-support for FullTilt