Spanish Community Fraud?

• cristianrobles85
      cristianrobles85
      Global
      Hello friends of the English community!
      I have a problem with the Spanish community. I was wondering if you have the same problem: They do not want to pay us the money of "tell a friend". Several people have the same problem. The ticket sent by support says, "your friends have not passed the second verification test. That's not true. My friends play poker. They sent their ID. They received $50. And they still playing. This is a fraud? A Spanish community fraud?
      I wrote a ticket saying if they could send an email to my friends asking them the documents they need. They answered "NO". Amazing! This is a big problem. It's our money! It's unfair! What do you think?
      :f_mad: :f_mad: :f_mad: :s_mad: :s_mad: :s_mad:
  • 4 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi cristian & welcome to the English community, good to see you.

I don't believe for a second that there is anything underhand going on here. Membership of PokerStrategy is, as you know, always subject to people passing a simple ID check.
      Some people just simply fail to pass this criteria, or choose for whatever reason to not send appropriate documents in.

The customer support team will always advise your friends what ID is required and it is then your friends responsibility to provide suitable proof.

It is also possible that some of your friends have passed, but the TAF money has not yet been allocated.

It is difficult to tell, as PokerStrategy have a legal duty of data protection for peoples account and will never be able to confirm any details, such as did they pass/why did they fail/etc.

Bear with them, PokerStrategy have absolutely no reason to defraud it's customers and are always extremely greatful for all referrals.

Best regards,

Bart
    • cristianrobles85
      cristianrobles85
      Global
      Had $ 80 in the TAF system. They do not want to give me the money. They say that my referrals can not be identified. That's not true. My referrals sent their identification before receiving the $ 50. My referrals did not violate 5.4.6 / 5.7 / 5.8 points.
      I am a lawyer and I know what I said. It is very sad. I'm disappointed. I was addicted to this site. Is the first time this happens to me. The problem is that they are lying. The problem is not money. :f_frown:

• Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello!

I will forward this issue and come back later when I find out more about it.

Best regards,

Primzi
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hey cristianrobles85,

this is not really a topic that can be discussed among the English community, as users in general don't have inside knowledge of the details of this case and our community in particular can't make themselves a picture of the situation outside of what you are telling, as they don't speak Spanish.

I hope that you understand why I am closing this thread. I have, however, notified my Spanish colleagues as well as our management aware of your issue and hope you will be able to resolve this soon :)

Hadi