just started with pokertracker3

• antonin87
      antonin87
      Bronze
      Hi and nice day to everyone :D :D ..right i have a few questions and i would appriciate help with them..I have just downloaded and istaled the 60 days trial of pokertracker3, i did youse elephant but didnt like it because no tourneys recorded, taking too much of my computers ram and speed. Since im still beginner, im new to using the software while playing.
      my questions:
      1. I would like to know the rates in usual stats like VPIP, PR, WTSD, AG factor for different types of players..like who is rock, who is calling station, how to use that aggresion factor
      2. How exactly are you using them..Example: lets say when i have 500hands recorded on player and i will have on him that he is raising preflop only in 7%, is that the number i can callculate my equilty in equilator and thru the podd odds see if the call or my AI is profitable??
      I think i do miss a clear informations on these types of things..i did watch many videos and rereaded stategy articles but i think because english is not my native language that i might missed something.
      3. because its trial i cant change the options, but do you thing that the have it configured for using straight after instaling?
      4. someone please explain how is calculated aggression factor and how exactly use it

thanks for all the answers, i will of course follow the thread and probably ask for few more things :f_biggrin: :f_biggrin:
  • 5 replies
    • DarkNeo1
      DarkNeo1
      Bronze
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/strategy/bss/1599/1

This should help you.
    • antonin87
      antonin87
      Bronze
      ok..i will definitly read these articles but i was hoping for some personal experience as well
    • sjaakdaniels
      sjaakdaniels
      Bronze
      [Edited by Primzi] - Breach of Forum Rules

Please refrain from posting advertising/affiliate links, your co-operation is appreciated.

Rule No. 3: No advertising commercial offers of any sort!

We cannot allow links to affiliate sites or the posting of bonus codes. The project PokerStrategy.com is completely financed by our affiliate advertising. Without this we could not offer our support, articles, or live coaching. For this reason we must protect the interest of the entire community from foreign advertising. This includes indirect advertising for commercial offers!
    • antonin87
      antonin87
      Bronze
      not much help so far..i did read all whats on this site in stategy section about this..cannot use it much now, due no hands history..
      but im already experiancing problems..when the stats appear on the table they are not around the player they should be around..any idea where i can change it in options..and yes i already tried the hud..
      im playing on party.thx
    • rohit3887
      rohit3887
      Bronze
      i did also dwl pt3 today only.. i play SNG on everest poker.. i would really like to know how to use these stats and what is the correct value of VPIP AF etc for play...also are these reliable as the blind increases a lot so does the aggresion factor?? Plz advice ....i m not GOLD yet so cant go through the PT3 strategy article..