$12.15
      MP3:
      $10.00
      CO:
      $10.00
      BU:
      $5.25

Preflop: Hero is BB with T, J.
      CO posts deadblind, 3 folds, MP3 raises to $0.40, 3 folds, Hero raises to $1.20, MP3 calls $0.80.

Flop: ($2.55) 3, T, K (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.82, MP3 calls $1.82.

Turn: ($6.19) A (2 players)
      Hero bets $2.94, MP3 raises to $6.98, Hero calls $4.04.

River: ($20.15) Q (2 players)

Final Pot: $20.15.

Results follow:

MP3 shows two pairs, aces and queens(As Qd).

Hero shows a royal flush(Tc Jc).

Hero wins with a royal flush(Tc Jc).

Want to know oppinion of judges is is it worth to do sometimes like I did preflop if I think that opponent is playing to much in position.

And what you think about my play after flop.
  • 1 reply
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Most people aren't that loose from the hijack position all things considered. I don't think it's good nor bad to 3bet JTs there against some unknown since it's a decent hand, but depending on how he plays it'll sometimes be in pure loss. If he's not calling 3bets you might as well 3bet 32o, if he's playing 4bet/fold often same thing except you'll get blown off a perfectly good hand often, and so on.

As played postflop without reads it's probably fine to turn your 2PGK into a bluff c-bet, if you start by checking with no idea what that guy's range is it'll lead to really sticky spots should he bet. I'd just shove the turn as played tho, we have too many outs to check/fold and if we're going to make him fold anything at all it'll be by making a big bet instead of a small one. Shoving also beats the hell out of check/calling, he likely won't be himself ANYTHING that we beat unless you put him on diamonds, and in a 3bet pot it's not so likely.

Hope it helps.