This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

p.strategy rakeback

• mondahoops
      mondahoops
      Bronze
      hi there all. new member here.

just wondering if there is a rakeback reward through full tilt poker?

i got my beginners $50 from poker strategy, just wondering if u earn any rakeback from poker strategy.

i think i read about 27% somewhere.

anyone know how it works? thanx to anyone that can help
  • 4 replies
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello Mondahoops!

You will indeed receive a 27%rakeback if you signed to Full Tilt Poker through pokerstrategy :) . For more information on the rakeback, check the Rakeback FAQ as there is a nice chart for an easier understanding of how exactly the rakeback works ;) .

Best regards,

Primzi
    • mondahoops
      mondahoops
      Bronze
      thx very much primzi
    • mortalvombat
      mortalvombat
      Bronze
      How to make sure my Fulltilt account is connected to Pokerstrategy? I created my account 1 week+ ago using the right bonus code but the front page doesn't show anything. Haven't received any rakeback either(don't know if I should beacause I'm also clearing the first deposit bonus).
    • Navrark
      Navrark
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Primzi
      Hello Mondahoops!

You will indeed receive a 27%rakeback if you signed to Full Tilt Poker through pokerstrategy :) . For more information on the rakeback, check the Rakeback FAQ as there is a nice chart for an easier understanding of how exactly the rakeback works ;) .

Best regards,

Primzi
      PokerStrategy.com, I love you! :s_grin:

Nav