party poker address

• ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      im waiting for my starting capital at party poker i just checked my profile under "my account" and my address says its unvarified will i have to varify my address with party poker too before i get my $50? thanks :D
  • 10 replies
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello ExternalUseOnly!

I suggest you check your e-mail inbox (including the spam folder) frequently as you might have to pass an ID check. You can find the information on how to pass it in the Guide to ID Check :) . If you should need any further help with anything, do not hesitate to post here!

Best Regards,

Primzi
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      yeh i sent my id off today i know it takes a while to process im not trying to rush that through i have patience :)

i just want to make sure when it does go through that its gonna work cos my account still isnt showing as a real money account i was just wondering if anyone who has had their capital through part poker before knows if im set up ok, if its meant to ask me about real money everytime i log in??

thanks in advance,

Carl
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello again!

If you have followed the instructions in the PartyPoker download guide, there should not be any issues with you receiving the starting capital. Make sure that you have followed the steps 5-7 of the procedure and your account should be converted to a real money one when you receive your starting capital :) .

Best regards,

Primzi
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      ok cool thanks alot i look forward to the bronze articles, hopefuly being a good contributer to the community and most of all learning alot more about poker hopefuly enough to make me a winning player :D thanks again Primzi.

Carl
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      You are welcome, I look forward to seeing you involved in the community :) .

Good luck at the tables!

Primzi
    • stubbornd0nkey
      stubbornd0nkey
      Basic
      Originally posted by Primzi
      Hello ExternalUseOnly!

I suggest you check your e-mail inbox (including the spam folder) frequently as you might have to pass an ID check. You can find the information on how to pass it in the Guide to ID Check :) . If you should need any further help with anything, do not hesitate to post here!

Best Regards,

Primzi
      thanks. I've been constantly checking my email, but forgot about the spam. it seems that i already got it 24hours ago.

This really helped. I probably would have overlooked the spam folder if you didnt remind me.

Thanks again!
    • stubbornd0nkey
      stubbornd0nkey
      Basic
      Originally posted by stubbornd0nkey
      Hello ExternalUseOnly!

Best Regards,

Primzi
      thanks. I've been constantly checking my email, but forgot about the spam. it seems that i already got it 24hours ago.

This really helped. I probably would have overlooked the spam folder if you didnt remind me.

Thanks again!
      ok, i just sent my id, can anybody estimate how long will i have to wait?
    • stubbornd0nkey
      stubbornd0nkey
      Basic
      Hello ExternalUseOnly!

Best Regards,

Primzi

Thanks again!
      ok, i just sent my id, can anybody estimate how long will i have to wait?
      oh, and will i be notified by email when it is deposited or do i hvae to chekc party poker?
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hey,

you will receive a notification from us. Generally, it takes a couple of days to process the ID check and then another ~48 hours for the money to go through.

Best regards,

Hadi
    • stubbornd0nkey
      stubbornd0nkey
      Basic
      Originally posted by Hadi
      Hey,

you will receive a notification from us. Generally, it takes a couple of days to process the ID check and then another ~48 hours for the money to go through.

Best regards,

Hadi
      thanks.

P.S. hate the wait