linking with poker site

• littlewing1
      ive just passed the quiz and awaiting the capitol to my betfred account, i would like to do all this properly.
      when i passed the quiz i chose betfred as my new room to play in, where my capitol will go, but i didnt write in the bonus code of ps150,
      will this affect the linking of betfred and poker strategy, will i still reciece my PS points from playing on betfred???

thank you for any help.
  • 3 replies
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Hello Littlewing1!

You should contact our support via the Support Ticketing System immediately and explain the situation to them. They might be able to help you with your problem but I am not 100% about that. It is of course worth a try. If there will be no way to fix this you will still be able to receive the starting capital at one of the other poker rooms that Pokerstrategy offers :) .

Best regards,

• littlewing1
      thanks alot mate,
      i went onto betfred live support and told them of the situation, they said that they have linked me to this site, so im prosuming i am ok now and i will receive my PS points on this website, hopefully this is ok now.

what do you reckon, you think this will be ok now ?

ive sent my proof of identity today to security at poker strategy, so cant wait to get goin, just dont want to get it all goin and find out its not linked right and i dont recieve the points on here.

anyway thanks alot guys.
    • Hadi
      Hey littlewing1,

if the betfred support told you you've been tracked with, you should be fine :)

Good luck on the tables!