Bart's way to ECPT

• Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hey guys!

Bart (Eaglestar88) is currently on the final table of the satelite to ECPT in Barcelona! It would be really nice if some of you could come support or rail him, you may use this thread for the comments ;) .

Network: ipoker (Titan, mansion, etc.)
      Tournament number: 382851661 (it's a $215 BI one)
      Nickname (use player search): Eaglestar88

Mikogo ID for those who don't have ipoker installed: 355672080 (http://www.mikogo.com , join session)

You can also add me on skype (b-boy-fire) and we can create a chat room for this.

See you there, GO BART!
  • 6 replies
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      9 players remaining, 6 ITM, bart is currently holding 6th place. KK got uncalled preflop, otherwise mostly carddead :(
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      8 left, bart is 5th :)
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      had to lay down AQs to a very tight shove
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Bart busted 8th, good effort but no luck in the end (AK lost vs JJ). Very well played, without any software!
    • 1z2x3y
      1z2x3y
      Bronze
      Come on Bart baby

bring home the bacon :P

:spade: :heart: :diamond: :club:

Opps a bit late of me

Great game Bart, well just put it down as great experience and a big rush :]
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi everyone,

Sorry I didn't post earlier, but was a tad busy :D and Primzi was doing such a great job anyway.

Much :heart: and big thanks for all the support both here and in skype, sorry I couldn't quite bring this back to the community, but I gave it a damn good try :P

Bought into a satellite the other night with 400 Titan points (approx €1.60) and won it to secure a €16 seat.

Won the €16 next round mtt too, securing my €215 seat for tonight and as you see above, despite being largely card dead and surrounded by calling stations all night, made it to the final table.

Didn't quite make the money or ship the €5k package, but 3x great tournaments and a lot of fun for less than the price of a pint. Cheers :s_thumbsup:

Thanks everyone for your support, now back to the day job :D

Bart :f_love: