second starting capital

• roshandc
      roshandc
      Bronze
      Heya, I got a second starting capital on party poker.
      On the poker room it says I currently have an active bonus to clear; 100 party points in 90 days. However on this forum it says to clear the party poker bonus I need to collect 300 points in 90 days..
      Which one is right?
  • 15 replies
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello Roshandc!

Receiving the starting capital

All you have to do is earn 100 PartyPoints* within 90 days and the $50 are all yours. If you fail to earn the 100 PartyPoints in the allotted time, you will lose the $50 bonus, but you can keep what you have won.

* PartyPoints are earned by playing poker at PartyPoker. You receive 2 PartyPoints for every $1 you contribute in rake.

You can also take advantage of an additional 100% up to $100 bonus offer once you have unlocked your $50, or after 90 days have passed.

The $100 first deposit bonus

The bonus is paid out in $25 increments for every 150 PartyPoints you earn. You must earn 600 PartyPoints to earn the entire $100. You have 120 days to earn as much of the bonus as you can.
      ^^This is the correct information, so you have to collect 100 PartyPoints in order to clear the starting capital :) . Thank you for pointing this out, the sticky in this forum will soon be updated. If you should have any further questions, do not hesitate to ask them!

Best regards,

Primzi
    • roshandc
      roshandc
      Bronze
      Ahh thanks man :)
    • LeonardGC
      LeonardGC
      Bronze
      I cleared that bonus, did with few hours that 100 points (really easy). But in PartyPoker written "Bonus Completed" but no extra 50 bucks. When i will get that or i have to do something more to get that?
    • stubbornd0nkey
      stubbornd0nkey
      Basic
      Originally posted by LeonardGC
      I cleared that bonus, did with few hours that 100 points (really easy). But in PartyPoker written "Bonus Completed" but no extra 50 bucks. When i will get that or i have to do something more to get that?
      why would you get an extra 50 bucks?
    • LeonardGC
      LeonardGC
      Bronze
      bonus system. you will get 50 for start and have 90 days to clear bonus. read forum, read other threads.

Originally posted by stubbornd0nkey
    • stubbornd0nkey
      stubbornd0nkey
      Basic
      bonus system. you will get 50 for start and have 90 days to clear bonus. read forum, read other threads.

dude, dont be like that. i said EXTRA 50 bucks. read forum, read other threads
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze

Hello!

What LeonardGC is talking about is the SECOND STARTING CAPITAL (the title of the thread). This is a random offer that pokerstrategy offers to its' members. If you happen to get such offer, you will receive an e-mail with the details about it.

Best regards,

Primzi
    • stubbornd0nkey
      stubbornd0nkey
      Basic
      Originally posted by Primzi

Hello!

What LeonardGC is talking about is the SECOND STARTING CAPITAL (the title of the thread). This is a random offer that pokerstrategy offers to its' members. If you happen to get such offer, you will receive an e-mail with the details about it.

Best regards,

Primzi
      I now that, but i assume he doesn't.
    • LeonardGC
      LeonardGC
      Bronze
      Yes. But how i will get that 50$ after i cleared bonus with 100 partypoints.

Originally posted by Primzi

Hello!

Best regards,

Primzi
      I now that, but i assume he doesn't.
    • Kristinakk
      Kristinakk
      Bronze
      wtf!? second capital? is that random drafted!?
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kristinakk
      wtf!? second capital? is that random drafted!?
      yes :)
    • Kristinakk
      Kristinakk
      Bronze
      how do u know if u get a second starting capital?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kristinakk
      how do u know if u get a second starting capital?
      You would be notified by email if you were lucky enough to receive a 2nd starting capital.

It is by no means guaranteed though, so make good use of your existing capital.

Best regards,

Bart
    • LeanderJ
      LeanderJ
      Bronze
      I have received an offer for a second starting capital of $50 for Everest Poker. How many points do I need to earn to clear the $50 starting capital?

(Note that I am not talking about the First Deposit bonus)

Thanks
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello LeanderJ,

In order to clear the $50, you need to first collect at least 1,000 Summit Points (Everest Poker points).

If you don't manage to collect 1,000 Summit Points within 90 days, the $50 starting capital will be retracted from your account. If you have less than $50 at this point, only the remaining amount will be removed. If you have more than $50 at this time, the profits are yours to keep.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve