Moving BR to Full Tilt

• AlCaTrAzzALZ
      AlCaTrAzzALZ
      Bronze
      hey guys,

I have my bankroll split atm between party and full tilt, want to move the full thing over to tilt... any suggestions for the best way to go about doing this? i havne't deposited on my full tilt account yet (besides the starting capital) so would i get a first deposit bonus as well?
  • 3 replies
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello!

You should be able to receive a first deposit bonus of 100% up to $600 using the PSVIP bonus code. You can transfer your roll by withdrawing and depositing it and can use one of the e-wallets such as moneybookers or netteller for it or just withdraw to a credit card/bank account and deposit from there.

Best regards,

Primzi
    • GunFlavoured
      GunFlavoured
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Primzi
      Hello!

You should be able to receive a first deposit bonus of 100% up to $600 using the PSVIP bonus code. You can transfer your roll by withdrawing and depositing it and can use one of the e-wallets such as moneybookers or netteller for it or just withdraw to a credit card/bank account and deposit from there.

Best regards,

Primzi
      The starting capital from PS counts as the initial deposit as far as I know. You should be able to email support at Full Tilt and see if you can get up to a $550 deposit bonus.
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Originally posted by GunFlavoured
      Originally posted by Primzi
      Hello!

Best regards,

Primzi
      The starting capital from PS counts as the initial deposit as far as I know. You should be able to email support at Full Tilt and see if you can get up to a $550 deposit bonus.
      Hello!

Nope, the starting capital does not count as the initial deposit, at least not at the moment. It counts as a bonus instead. There is the 100% up to $600 bonus as a replacement for the starting capital's $50+$100 bonus.

Best regards,

Primzi