This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Moving BR to Full Tilt

• AlCaTrAzzALZ
      AlCaTrAzzALZ
      Bronze
      hey guys,

I have my bankroll split atm between party and full tilt, want to move the full thing over to tilt... any suggestions for the best way to go about doing this? i havne't deposited on my full tilt account yet (besides the starting capital) so would i get a first deposit bonus as well?
  • 3 replies
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello!

You should be able to receive a first deposit bonus of 100% up to $600 using the PSVIP bonus code. You can transfer your roll by withdrawing and depositing it and can use one of the e-wallets such as moneybookers or netteller for it or just withdraw to a credit card/bank account and deposit from there.

Best regards,

Primzi
    • GunFlavoured
      GunFlavoured
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Primzi
      Hello!

You should be able to receive a first deposit bonus of 100% up to $600 using the PSVIP bonus code. You can transfer your roll by withdrawing and depositing it and can use one of the e-wallets such as moneybookers or netteller for it or just withdraw to a credit card/bank account and deposit from there.

Best regards,

Primzi
      The starting capital from PS counts as the initial deposit as far as I know. You should be able to email support at Full Tilt and see if you can get up to a $550 deposit bonus.
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Originally posted by GunFlavoured
      Originally posted by Primzi
      Hello!

Best regards,

Primzi
      The starting capital from PS counts as the initial deposit as far as I know. You should be able to email support at Full Tilt and see if you can get up to a $550 deposit bonus.
      Hello!

Nope, the starting capital does not count as the initial deposit, at least not at the moment. It counts as a bonus instead. There is the 100% up to $600 bonus as a replacement for the starting capital's $50+$100 bonus.

Best regards,

Primzi