Hi

• 3 replies
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hi ivana1105 and welcome to PokerStrategy!

Here on Pokerstrategy forums, Slovenians and Croatians don't hate each other :) . The english should not be an issue as many of us can't speak perfect english but still manage to get by just fine :) .

Pokerstrategy offers a wide range of free learning material to you, such as strategy guides, free professional live coaching sessions, strategy videos and sample hands forums, along with the $50 starting capital and first deposit bonuses. We will help you to develop your game and attempt to give you the best possible chance of playing profitable poker.
      Take your time to browse the various different benefits of your free membership here:

We also have a very active and friendly community here with lots of hugely experienced members who are keen to pass on their thoughts, expertise and experience to fellow members.

I wish you all the luck at playing poker, and most importantly, to enjoy it ;) . I am looking forward to seeing you active within the forums soon :) .

Best regards,

Primzi
    • ivana1105
      ivana1105
      Bronze
      Ha ha ha, i dont ahte anybody, no mather what religion, nationlity is, uh i hate bad players ho ho ho :]
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hey!

Nonono, you should love bad players, they give you money!

Primzi