35bb min...

• 5 replies
    • KidPokersKid
      KidPokersKid
      Global
      I am sure its comming they just want to keep at par with FT I assume. IMO i think most BSSers dislike SSSers (its the good ones that are annoying)
    • ok1234ok
      ok1234ok
      Bronze
      I love SSer as i know how to play with them :P
    • Heffron89
      Heffron89
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ok1234ok
      I love SSer as i know how to play with them :P
      me too... its just to minraise every sb/btn but thats not the point its the fact that if u sit down on a nl10 table then u want to play nl 10 not nl 2 with 5/10 blinds
    • Joronamo
      Joronamo
      Bronze
      Although you might like to play against them it is unfair on most of the BSSers out there. Its because they don't bring as much money to the table as someone else would. There some more politics involved on both sides of the spectrum. I am sure Stars will do something to keep on par with FTP as KidPokersKid just said. Between you and me, Its the MSSers that are the more profitable I think.
    • SheepMoose
      SheepMoose
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Joronamo
      Although you might like to play against them it is unfair on most of the BSSers out there. Its because they don't bring as much money to the table as someone else would.
      Not only this, but you usually NEVER get a chance to win your money back. They will always hit and run and rathole which is just a disgrace to online poker IMO.

Try hit and running/ratholing in a live game and see if you can get away with it.