Status of 50 $ capital

• kristipukk
      kristipukk
      Bronze
      Got letter like that:

Dear pukats,

We regret to inform you that your account did not meet the eligibility requirements for the PokerStrategy.com Free $50 program. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our Customer Service team.

We hope you continue to enjoy playing at Everest Poker, and we’d still like to welcome you with a $200 Welcome Bonus. Just click on the “Redeem Now!” button below to enter the bonus in your Bonus Account. Make your first deposit to activate your Bonus Account, and start playing to earn your bonus!*

Redeem Now!

Sincerely,

The Everest Poker Team

*Only Everest Poker players who have made a deposit are eligible to earn bonuses. For more information, please review our Bonus Terms & Conditions.

Why i cant have ? What i didit wrong, this is sick, waiting for so long, and so big disappoint.
  • 14 replies
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello Kristipukk!

While I have no access to the information on your starting capital, you should contact our support through the Support Ticketing System and they can answer your question :) .

Best regards,

Primzi
    • kristipukk
      kristipukk
      Bronze
      I have already do it, but can you say something, do i have change to get it or its 0 % ?
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello!

I am afraid that the support's decision is final :( . You are of course still welcome to use one of our first deposit bonuses ;) .

Best regards,

Primzi
    • kristipukk
      kristipukk
      Bronze
      Like my friend sayd how suggested that sait, that wont work
    • kristipukk
      kristipukk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kristipukk
      Like my friend sayd who suggested that sait, that wont work
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hi kristipukk,

from what I can see, you were approved for the starting capital on January 31st - that means that you should receive your $50 soon :)

Hadi
    • ivana1105
      ivana1105
      Bronze
      I also didnt get any replay? Can you chek for me please?
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hey ivana1105,

as you registered very recently, your account is still in the queue for ID checks. This means that you'll have to be a bit more patient :)

Hadi
    • Econom1sta
      Econom1sta
      Bronze
      Hey Hadi maybe you can give me some directions 'cause you are headadmin. I got little confused here. I have send my photos of Id, passport couple of times, but yesterday I got this:

Dear user, Unfortunately, the data on your document does not correspond to the date in your profile. Please register once again with your own data and re-send us your ID. Thank you for the collaboration.

I contacted support...here it is.

Dear Econom1sta, In order to prevent fraud attempts, PokerStrategy.com now requires its members to undergo a tightened identity check before receiving any payments. For this we need the following photos from you: * A photo of the front side of the ID card * A photo of the back side of the ID card * A photo of your face alongside your ID card (i.e. hold your ID card next to your face when taking this photo.) All photos have to be sharp and clearly recognisable, only then can a fast processing and faster transfer of the capital be ensured. The photos will naturally be deleted and not be used further after being viewed. Thank you for your understanding. We hope to soon receive your email with the photos attached. Please send it to the following email address: security@pokerstrategy.com Best regards, Jeff

Could you tell me exactly what to do to get that starting capital. I am bit of tired and probably security is getting bored of my questions too so I just want to know where I m standing at and is there gonna be something of that 50$. :rolleyes: Thank you.
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hey Econom1sta,

it seems that the data you've entered in your profile doesn't match what is written in your ID.

Unfortunately, you will have to register a new account and enter the data as it stands in your ID - then we will be able to process your ID check and, if successful, send you your starting capital :)

Hadi
    • Econom1sta
      Econom1sta
      Bronze
      Thank you for fast answer! Just 2 more questions.

Do I need new poker account, because I got few bucks on one that I reported and now I am bronze member?

About my ID, it is on Serbian Cyrillic (official language letter) should I fill up the info in that or english. My passport and driver licence are on english so I guess it would be more suitable to send my passport and driver licence photos along with my ID to avoid misunderstanding?
      And I guess I must pass the quiz again ... :)
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hey again,

sorry, there seems to be some confusion :) I'm currently talking to the customer support representative who was dealing with your ticket. I'll get back to you as soon as possible - don't register a new account for now.

Hadi
    • Econom1sta
      Econom1sta
      Bronze
      Thank you for your efforts Hadi. I hope it will be successful this time. Sorry I have to torture you but here is the final question :]

In order to prove my residence I need to send a bill. I can send you a telephone, electric bill but as I am a student bills are NOT on my name but on my fathers. Our surnames are same, along with the address I reported because we obviously live in same house. Will that be ok?
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hey again,

so, just send in the bill as requested and mention in your email that you're living with your father. Feel free to refer to this thread for confirmation :)

Best regards,

Hadi