• NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Obv

Hail our new Lederer
    • fun101rockets
      fun101rockets
      Bronze
      stars also has bigger bonuses for high volume players and allows u to 24 table but ft is still my favorate site
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      fulltilt has large penis
    • kodjakas
      kodjakas
      Bronze
      and you dont ?
    • PetterG2
      PetterG2
      Bronze
      Increase maximum tables (for the robots-grinders obviously) and raise the standard of the customer support and no other sites stand a chance.
    • EdgarAronov
      EdgarAronov
      Bronze
      Full Tilt is the worse site EVER.
      it sucks balls, hard
    • lessthanthreee
      lessthanthreee
      Bronze
      they need to take away the flashy shit on their interface and make it less laggy.

the new update helped a bit...

also they have some serious server issues sometimes causing mass disconnects etc.

but yeah its ok i guess :P
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by fun101rockets
      stars also has bigger bonuses for insanely high volume players and allows u to 24 table but ft is still my favorate site
      FYP

My calculations show that SNE barely hits the 25% RB ... maybe I'm doing it wrong.
    • Teyiebuns
      Teyiebuns
      Bronze
      But remember, on Stars, you get 6VPP per $1 MGR, but each VPP = multiple FPPs depending on your status!

If you're supernova :

You're getting on each $1 MGR:

6vpp * 3.5 = 21 FPP, each worth approx 1.6, so approx 33.6 cents of points.

At SNE, you're getting like almost 50% RB cause you're getting like 30 FPPs per $1 rake. Don't forget to take that into account, but also there are the milestone bonus' to make up for missing FTPs and ironman etc

Edit: Oh and by the way, I play Full Tilt too :-D
    • RahXephon1
      RahXephon1
      Bronze
      Yes but do you realise what kind of sick volume SNE is? For 99,9% is unobtainable and the winrate of most of them sucks because of that.

:heart: FTP
    • Navrark
      Navrark
      Bronze
      You know I was kicking and screaming when I joined PokerStrategy because I didn't want to join another site, being happy with PokerStars.

But a few days after joining Full Tilt, I find that I like it better. A few reasons why are the auto-rebuy options which I have never seen at PokerStars, the way players are automatically sent to a table so that tables just don't dry up like they do in PokerStars. And another reason is that your opponents - on the round tables anyway - all seem to be people. On PokerStars most of your opponents are just globes with no pictures in them. They don't seem like real people and therefore I find it more difficult to take notes on opponents on PokerStars as it just seems harder to pay attention to who is who.

Also I think I like having one less opponent on the FL tables as it's easier to take notes on 8 opponents instead of 9.

I hate to say it but I like Full Tilt better. Though I know that they spy on your computer in ways that PokerStars doesn't.

Nav
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Navrark
      Though I know that they spy on your computer in ways that PokerStars doesn't.
      You know just about every poker software generates a hardware fingerprint for your computer and sends it to a massive fraud database right? Everyone does the spying.
    • eddiie
      eddiie
      Bronze
      rakeback for PokerStars

VIP Level SNG/MTT/SH FR
      Bronze Star* 8.8% 9.6%
      Silver Star* 13.2% 14.4%
      Gold Star* 17.6% 19.2%
      Platinum Star* 22.0% 24.0%
      Supernova 37% 41%
      SN, 200k VPP 41% 45%
      SN, 300k VPP 43% 47%
      SN, 400k VPP 44% 48%
      SN, 500k VPP 45% 49%
      SN, 600k VPP 46% 50%
      SN, 700k VPP 47% 51%
      SN, 800k VPP 48% 52%
      Supernova Elite~63% ~69%

so if you can make supernova its a lot better, also everything you do on ftp it reduces your rb :)
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by eddiie
      so if you can make supernova its a lot better, also everything you do on ftp it reduces your rb :)
      It increases your totals though. Clearing a bonus is more than 27% rakeback.
    • eddiie
      eddiie
      Bronze
      Originally posted by tokyoaces
      Originally posted by eddiie
      It increases your totals though. Clearing a bonus is more than 27% rakeback.
      and after bonus what?
    • Heffron89
      Heffron89
      Bronze
      Full tilt would be the best site if i had rakeback X(
    • METALzx
      METALzx
      Bronze
      if you are doing ironman mid-end year bonuses that's some +% rb amirite?
    • spit22
      spit22
      Bronze
      i think fulltilt is the best as well . but they could definitely improve their support since stars seem to have much faster support
    • Navrark
      Navrark
      Bronze
      Well PokerStars stopped spying on people's surfing habits as their customers were outraged when they found out about it.

What is this "Fraud Database" you speak of?

I am beginning to think I should play Full Tilt in Ubuntu because they won't be able to know anything about my hardware running in Wine.

You know... Corporations used to only be allowed to exist if they could prove they were for the public good, and only for a maximum of 10 years I believe. Then the politicians took the bribes and the corporations have driven down salaries and competition, they genetically modify food, and on and on.

Down with Corporations!!!

nAv