G'Day from Australia

• ProCactus
      ProCactus
      Bronze
      G'Day people.

I just want to say I think SSS is amazing. It takes the stress out of playing games. Makes is so easy to play.
      I deposited $14 in PKR, and made about 10 bucks in two days. Stress free.

I cant wait to see how far i can take it. Id love to be able to make a wage from playing poker, or at least pay my net bill, lol.

my Alias is ProCactus or Pro_C

Have a good one :)
  • 4 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi ProCactus & welcome to the community,

Take your time to browse the site, we've got a lot of strategy material, videos, coaching sessions etc available for both sss and bss, sngs, mtts etc.

Most will be restricted to you at the moment, but as soon as you get your Bronze status, more will be available to you.

We've also have many members from Australia here and I'm sure they will make themselves known to you over the coming weeks.

Good luck at the tables and enjoy your poker.

Best regards,

Bart
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      We've also have many members from Australia here and I'm sure they will make themselves known to you over the coming weeks.

Welcome friend :)
    • AlCaTrAzzALZ
      AlCaTrAzzALZ
      Bronze
      +1 Aussie Here ;)
    • Joronamo
      Joronamo
      Bronze
      Hi im from Australia too. Just dont get too carried away with this 'stress free' thinking with SSS. Like all poker, it is very swingy so be prepared to lose money as well as win. The trick is to win more than you lose. Good luck.