Stacks:
      UTG ($65.05)
      UTG+1 ($52.50)
      CO ($50)
      BTN ($50) --73/14 (20 hands)
      SB ($58.30)
      Hero ($65.70)

Pre-Flop: ($0.75, 6 players) Hero is BB 8:diamond: 10:diamond:
      UTG folds, UTG+1 folds, CO folds, BTN raises to $1.75, SB folds, Hero raises to $6, BTN calls $4.25

Flop: 10:spade: Q:diamond: 8:heart: ($12.25, 2 players)
      Hero bets $7.50, BTN calls $7.50

Turn: Q:club: ($27.25, 2 players)
      Hero bets $14, BTN goes all-in $36.50, Hero folds

On the turn he still can call 9x Jx and if im raised im done with the hand.
      nh?
      One more option - fold pre. What do you think of 3bet?
  • 2 replies
    • AninIII
      AninIII
      Bronze
      Hi,

I wouldn't 3-bet that particular villain preflop. Because he won't fold anything and you play oop a huge pot with marginal hand.
      Savest is fold but if you give yourself an edge you could consider a call even oop.
      As played: Flop contibet is good.
      On Turn: The worst card in the deck hits, because you beat nearly nothing. AA, KK, Qx, JJ all have you beat now.
      So I guess I'd play c/c and most probably c/f on river or if he is passive c/f turn.

Let's see what the judges think.

Best regards,
      Anin
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by AninIII
      Hi,

I wouldn't 3-bet that particular villain preflop. Because he won't fold anything and you play oop a huge pot with marginal hand.
      Savest is fold but if you give yourself an edge you could consider a call even oop.
      As played: Flop contibet is good.
      On Turn: The worst card in the deck hits, because you beat nearly nothing. AA, KK, Qx, JJ all have you beat now.
      So I guess I'd play c/c and most probably c/f on river or if he is passive c/f turn.

Let's see what the judges think.

Best regards,
      Anin
      +1
      agree, 3-bet there 8Ts is not the best play, since he´d often call hands that dominate yours
      I would c/c turn to let him bet with his gutshots and floats.
      If he shoves river then a lot of time I´m calling, since he should only shove river Qx, which he doesn´t have most of the times