This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL50 QQ, utg2 doublestacked

• TetraQuark
      TetraQuark
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      UTG1:
      $54,20
      Hero:
      $17,20
      MP2:
      $41,75

0,25/0,5 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.69 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is UTG2 with Q:spade: , Q:diamond:
      UTG1 raises to $1,25, Hero raises to $4,00, MP1 folds, MP2 calls $4,00, 5 folds, UTG1 calls $2,75.

Flop: ($12,75) 8:heart: , 4:club: , K:heart: (3 players)
      UTG1 checks, Hero ??? (All-In)

Do I shove with K on flop?

Again my prob when double stack. Yesterday was just riddiculus. Got doubledup, then get my KK or AA cracked with doubled stack. On one table, and I shit u not, I got in a row!!! KK, KK, AQ, AQ, AJ and QQ... this is just stupid cuz with so much raising ppl behind me call just to see with what "that maniac" is playing... :/
  • 4 replies
    • elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze
      why shove, your stack is way too big,

just make a normal 2/3 pot (~$8) raise, i think he would fold many cases here.

If he calls, then i will just slowdown and hope to showdown for free.
    • TetraQuark
      TetraQuark
      Bronze
      There is app 12$ pot on flop so 2/3 would mean 8$ which is more than 1/2 of my stack... So if bet push is the only option, I just dunno if that is a right line with two callers and a K on flop, with no reads and stats.
    • elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze
      ah yes, i apologize i completely misread the hand.

anyway, vs 2 players in a re-raised pot, i think i will check behind.
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Playingg in a multiway pot reduces your FEQ% and thus increases the probabilty of someone having a King.

I would play it cautiously here and just check with the intention of c/f unless someone is betting very small. But even then, expect to see a turn barrel if you are OOP which means you have to fold on that one

- Gerv