About starting capital

• DZEMP
      DZEMP
      Bronze
      yesturday i got phone call from pokerstrategy and say i will got that money after 20hours or smth like that and after 1 hour i will got email my partypoker acount is wrong bud its can be wrong i put good name of my partypoker acount and replay twice to pokerstrategy one from what i got email from partypoker about my name is ok bud nobody replayng maybe anybady know what time i will get the money :)
  • 4 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi DZEMP & welcome to the community,

Please contact the customer support team and confirm your correct details so that they can proceed with your application.

It might take a day or two for support to respond, so please be patient whilst they check your account.

Best regards,

Bart
    • DZEMP
      DZEMP
      Bronze
      yea bud nick is tghe same evrything is owrite with my nick i dont know how you can find me in partypoker :) maybe you true put small words like kaskoks coz my nick KASKOKS like that :)
    • DZEMP
      DZEMP
      Bronze
      and again i got the same problem today write me something wrong with my partypoker id its not imposible i write you screenshote from partypoker program write you reply email from what i got from partypoker wtf is that ? :)
    • DZEMP
      DZEMP
      Bronze
      now its owrite delete pls this