$25,000 Cash Machine freeroll

• Mantelo
      Does anybody know who gets an invitation for this tournament? I have played at Party last month for more than days, but it still writes that I didn't qualify for Cash Machine promotion.
  • 4 replies
    • Bubalus
      In order to qualify you must have played at least 10 days in the last month(not sure about if those 10 days had to be in a row; probably not). If you look at your party account-->promotions-->cash machine-->there should be a January calendar with the points on specific days you played. So count the days when you played(and collected some points). If you get at least 10 days and can`t register, contact their support.
    • qcjunior
      I registered just before it started. :s_cool:

ITM now @400places paying----qccedar is 207th--of--3171ppl

OK now we are on break and after doubling twice I am @ 26th place.

Ihope you made it in Mantelo!

79th for $40 :s_grin:

• FaTDoGBG
      If you have played more than 10 days not in a row, but you did not manage to take more than 10 USD as prize from the promotion you get an entry to the free roll. If you get a prize more than 10.01 USD you don't get an entry. Check your account the pay out was on 1.2.10, go to my account click on transaction history and set that date, if you see funds credited for the cash machine promo you were not eligible for the tourney, if you don't see any money contact customer service.
    • Jafreiteris
      facking party poker,had two invitation"s for tourneys, dont get any funds coz its stsrts at goood times in my time zone. started in 22h. played two h becouse i have to go up early in the morning, left with 80k chips and went to sleep :( in morning about 9h looked in tourny, and there where 6 players remaining. it took 10h or more to finish this tournament and my q would be the hell this tournament is not done on weekends like saturdays but its done in the middle of a fucking week????