I want to level up

• Oerie
      Oerie
      Basic
      i want to level up on pokerstrategy by cant it says

That's not the entire article...
      To view the entire article you'll need a higher PokerStrategy.com status. You can upgrade your status simply by playing, either with a poker bonus or the free $50 starting capital on our partner poker rooms. Details are available here: Rewards System

i have not received my 50$ im prepared to pay my own money into a pokersite but will it reflect to pokerstrategy
  • 11 replies
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello Oerie!

In order to be tracked by pokerstrategy, you must use one of our first deposit bonus codes from the Poker rooms page. Please follow the instructions provided and your status level will update as soon as you reach enough strategy points for the next level :) .

Best regards,

Primzi
    • Oerie
      Oerie
      Basic
      what first deposit code must i use for bet365,i cant wait for my 50 free doller
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Oerie,

The link and full details for bet365 appears here.

Please note however that if you deposited using the FDB codes, you might not receive the $50 starting capital or associated bonus, just a bonus on your own first deposit.

Best regards,

Bart
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hey again!

You should use the PSVIP bonus code on bet365 in order to get tracked by pokerstrategy. With the code, you will be eligible for a 200% first deposit bonus up to $600 (you need to deposit $300 in order to get a full $600 bonus).

Best regards,

Primzi
    • Oerie
      Oerie
      Basic
      whats the min amount cause my hole reason is to be able to read more about strategys,im not so worried about the 50$ Thats just a bonus
    • Oerie
      Oerie
      Basic
      where do i put this bonus code in i dont see it @ deposit
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello!

Please follow the download instructions from this site :) .

Best regards,

Primzi
    • stubbornd0nkey
      stubbornd0nkey
      Basic
      Somebody please correct me if im wrong:

If what you want is to read the articles as fast as possible i believe you can deposit and get the bonus. But not at the same poker room. Deposit at another (with the tracking code???) (and enter the details here in pokerstrategy????) and you will be able to get points at that site.

I think its like that, not that much sure (60-70%) so you'd better wait for another reply
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

To clarify stubbornd0nkey's point:

• To receive the $50 starting capital & any associated bonus (varies from platform to platform), you do not need to deposit your own funds. Just wait for PokerStrategy to transfer your $50.
      • If you don't want to take up the $50 starting capital offer, you can always sign up for one of the FDB (First Deposit Bonus) offers and deposit your own funds.
      • You can also deposit your own funds onto your tracked account, however please be aware that depositing before receiving the starting capital can affect any matching bonus and in some circumstances you will not receive as much as waiting for your $50. If other cases you can achieve higher bonuses by depositing first, so please check the download guides carefully.
      • You are welcome to sign up to more than 1 partner platform, receiving the starting capital on 1 site and depositing your own funds on another. Always make sure that you read each platform's download guide and always use the d/l link and PokerStrategy code to ensure your account is fully tracked. You earn PokerStrategy points on all tracked accounts.

Hope this helps, if confused or you have further questions, don't hesitate to shout and we'll try to clarify further.

Best regards,

Bart
    • Oerie
      Oerie
      Basic
      just for intrest what does pokerstrategy gain by tracking us and giving us 50$ for free
    • Jackalof
      Jackalof
      Bronze
      Pokerstrategy gig