Help

• ScreamingIt
      ScreamingIt
      Basic
      You have not selected a poker room for your starting capital yet!
      To be able to transfer the $50 starting capital to your account after you have passed the quiz, we need to know on which poker room you want to get your money. Normally, you select your poker room after you have passed the quiz, but you can also choose it here (please do not choose it under 'Your poker accounts'Please select the poker room on which to receive your starting capital here.
      If you don't select a poker room we cannot transfer the money!

I have filled my name into the bet365 nickname field, what's the problem?

I've followed all the 3 steps as well.
  • 2 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ScreamingIt
      To be able to transfer the $50 starting capital to your account after you have passed the quiz, we need to know on which poker room you want to get your money. Normally, you select your poker room after you have passed the quiz, but you can also choose it here (please do not choose it under 'Your poker accounts'Please select the poker room on which to receive your starting capital here.

Hi ScreamingIt,

It's possible that this message from our support team was sent prior to you filling in your details.

If you completed the registration long before receiving that message, I would contact support and ask them to confirm that they have everything they need.

Best regards,

Bart
    • ScreamingIt
      ScreamingIt
      Basic
      Originally posted by EagleStar88
      Originally posted by ScreamingIt

Hi ScreamingIt,

It's possible that this message from our support team was sent prior to you filling in your details.

If you completed the registration long before receiving that message, I would contact support and ask them to confirm that they have everything they need.

Best regards,

Bart
      Okay, thanks.
      I'll try messaging the support team :)