Registering at PokerStrategy Bronze

• 12 replies
    • Mugge88
      Mugge88
      Bronze
      Hmm, you should get bronze status when you recieve the 50$ starting money.. After that you're PS points will update once a week possibly giving you a new member status.

Best regards,
      Mugge
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi sol22!

Since you didn't collect any StrategyPoints within the last 4 weeks you aren't a Bronze member. That's also the reason why you aren't eligible to participate in the PokerStrategy freeroll.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • sol22
      sol22
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Puschkin81
      Hi sol22!

Since you didn't collect any StrategyPoints within the last 4 weeks you aren't a Bronze member. That's also the reason why you aren't eligible to participate in the PokerStrategy freeroll.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
      I think I did colelect SP I played cash tables on titan and rake was bigger than 1 $...and acording to your rulles I should get at least 4 SP for 1 $ raked! And I'm sure I raked much more than 1 $.
      My english isn't so good so i couldn't succed to pass the quiz....is so important to pass the quiz??
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi sol22!

You collected Strategy Points on Titan Poker. But not within the last four weeks! That's why you aren't a Bronze member. You don't need to pass the quiz if you want to make a deposit at one of our poker platforms. But we at PokerStrategy recommend that you don't invest your own money. And you have to pass the quiz in order to get the $50+$100 for free.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • sol22
      sol22
      Bronze
      :( I have one more chance to pass the quiz..and I'll not pass...I fell it:) ...and not becouse I don't know poker...just for my bad english!
      But I really don't understand why I haven't SP points...I played last week 50 $ and I sure did at least 1 $ rake witch means 4 SP => bronze status...right??
      If you say I didn't get SP it's ok..buy I can take a Print Screen with Cash tables Hystorical and you'll see the date and the cash I played!
      Thanks for the help and for the time u according to me!
      Goodluck all!
    • Piranha83
      Piranha83
      Bronze
      You could have never played poker before and pass the quiz, all the answers are in the articles on this site.
    • sol22
      sol22
      Bronze
      I just told....my english is not so good....I made my last quiz and I failed :( :( ...no more 50$ for me !! !!
    • sol22
      sol22
      Bronze
      [quote]Originally posted by sol22
      But I really don't understand why I haven't SP points...I played last week 50 $ and I sure did at least 1 $ rake witch means 4 SP => bronze status...right??
      ![quote]

No answer at this :)
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Are you sure that you used our bonus code when you made a deposit?
    • sol22
      sol22
      Bronze
      Pretty sure !! :D
    • sol22
      sol22
      Bronze
      Thanks for cecking and upgrade my bronze status!!
      See u!
      Goodluck! :) :)
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      You are welcome! :)

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81