Retracking possible?

Bronze
      When I found out about pokerstrategy.com, I sadly already had an active account on pokerstars with a growing bankroll as well as frequent player points VIP status aso., so I signed up to receive a starting capital on FTP, to access at least some of the great features here, namely the bronze level ones. The thing is, I'm accustomed to and in love with pokerstars and their VIP program and I don't want to leave it to start a completely new poker career on a completely new poker room. I have tried playing on both of them at the same time to reach a higher status here, as well as to earn more funds to proceed with my progress, but it just doesn't work for me, because it is getting me nowhere. Too much time needed to progress in either of those areas and it simply is unproductive. At the same time, I can't just leave this site like that. It has everything I need and I can honestly say that I am in love with it as well. I really, really need it! Is it really not possible to arrange a retracking to my active pokerstars account? Technically it shouldn't be impossible, right? i don't mind loosing the 50$ bonus opportunity, in fact, I'm even willing to pay for this privilege, in case it is problematic for you to make such a change, because I realize it might not be that simple, but surely, there must be a way, right?
  • 5 replies
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello!

It is unfortunately not possible to retrack your account on pokerstars. The problem is not in Pokerstrategy, it is in Pokerstars who are not willing to do that :( . You may contact the Pokerstars support but since I do not know anyone that got retracked there I would not like to give you false hope.

Best regards,

Primzi
    • FWallace
      FWallace
      Bronze
      so it is only possible, to let accounts track on pokerstrategy that i registered by clicking a link from pokerstrategy to the specific pokerroom or by using the right bonus/promo code?
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hey FWallace,

the link should be irrelevant here, what's important is that you enter the correct code and also give us your corresponding account name on that poker room :)

Hadi
    • FWallace
      FWallace
      Bronze
      yes ok, i know, i just couldn't find the right words... and i got, that there is no way of tracking an account on a pokerroom that i registered without a pokerstrategy code
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hey again,

unfortunately, this is true - you will not be able to track an account that wasn't created using our special promotional code.

Hadi