Other sites that do private transfers...do they exist??

• KidPokersKid
      I know of a site called XXX - Link removed by Primzi they allow you to move money around between sites with a small fee and they don't take very long... just curious as to whether anything else like this is out.
      I know its a lot better to be using an e-wallet (moneybookers/netteller) but sites like these are nice for people who don't have that stuff set up.
  • 4 replies
    • swissmoumout
      ooh, that would be good to know. I'm looking for a way to withdraw from a XXX - Name removed by Primzi, according to the forum rules... withdrawals to moneybookers take at least 3 weeks (yeah, 3 weeks), it's quite a pain. Haven't found one of those sites that support that network though.

PM's would be welcome if anyone knows about such a site, but can't post it here
    • Kruppe
      is it legal?
    • antonin87
      i will have a same question..is that even allowed and legal??
    • Schnitzelfisch

I do not think that this is legal and since the link you have posted is against the forum rules, this makes this topic useless and I am therefore closing it.

Rule 3: No advertising

• No requests or offers for private money transfers
      • No advertising of affiliate offers/poker sites, who finance themselves through affiliate marketing
      • No soliciting from poker rooms that we do not collaborate with
      • Only our coaches and video producers are permitted to offer private coaching (private poker lessons)

Warning: If we have reason to suspect that an advert has been placed with the intent of making sustainable profit, we will assume that we are not dealing with a normal PokerStrategy.com member but with a competitor, and will reserve our explicit right to take legal action for breach of competition law as well as our right to claim for damages.

Please refrain from posting similar links in the future.

Best regards,