$50 capital over 72 hours already

• jave04
      jave04
      Bronze
      as the title says, its been over 72 hours since i passed the quiz and made an account at pokerstars. maybe i did something wrong in the process or what? has anybody else encountered this?
  • 8 replies
    • antonin87
      antonin87
      Bronze
      man just be a bit more patient..this site has over 2 milions members and there is so many new members every day, that it can take easily over week..not to mention if you will be asked for ID check..
      the only what i can advice is to check your email because you will be informed about the action..
      in the mean time read the basics articles, they will help you to not bust your 50 bucks
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hey jave04,

I have to ask you for a little bit more patience, as the processing of ID checks can take time and our security teams are quite busy due to the sheer amount of new registrations every day.

Best regards,

Hadi
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      i waited about that long too, i got an email though saying they were going to ring me. then out of the blue just told me i cant have it, without the phone call :( oh well have to deposit my own :f_frown:
    • jave04
      jave04
      Bronze
      oh okay thank you very much for your responses. another question though, do i have to give an id or is it random? i havent gotten any email or such about giving id. tia.
    • antonin87
      antonin87
      Bronze
      no as far as i know that id check is random..
    • jave04
      jave04
      Bronze
      ayt thanks alot man!
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello Jave04!

I can confirm that the ID check is completely random. I do however advise you to regularry check your inbox (including the spam folder!) in case you will have to pass one.

Best regards,

Primzi
    • mydarkangel
      mydarkangel
      Bronze
      Originally posted by antonin87
      man just be a bit more patient..this site has over 2 milions members and there is so many new members every day, that it can take easily over week..not to mention if you will be asked for ID check..
      the only what i can advice is to check your email because you will be informed about the action..
      in the mean time read the basics articles, they will help you to not bust your 50 bucks
      Thats all fine and dandy but the time frame should be changed mods say be patient but really you are bringing this on yourself with the 2 day time frame ,just change it to 5-7 business days or something and im pretty sure you wouldnt have all these people asking for their money that said would be there in 2 days ,just my 2 cents,getting a little impatient now myself,...great site though love the articles but would be nice to achieve a higher status to access more