here we go!

• littlewing1
      well hopefully this is where it all begins.
      im paul from leeds, england and ive been playing poker properly now for about 6 months, played it for years with friends but now really starting to get addicted to learning all that i can and this site is amazing for doing so.

cant wait to get up to bronze level to watch the rest of the videos, im passed the quiz and just waiting for the capitol, but still putting all i learn on here into my game where im currnly playing online.

i see people moaning about having to wait for there $50 like there not getting enough for free.
      the site is the real winner here, im browsing and learning all this stuff for free and its greatly appreciated.
      anyway ive registered my $50 on betfred and cant wait to get it to get goin on there.

thanks alot.

GL at the tables
  • 1 reply
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Hello littlewing1 and welcome to PokerStrategy!

It is nice to see such determination and will to learn, I think you will be a nice addition to our community :) .

Pokerstrategy offers a wide range of free learning material to you, such as strategy guides, free professional live coaching sessions, strategy videos and sample hands forums, along with the $50 starting capital and first deposit bonuses. We will help you to develop your game and attempt to give you the best possible chance of playing profitable poker.
      Take your time to browse the various different benefits of your free membership here:

We also have a very active and friendly community here with lots of hugely experienced members who are keen to pass on their thoughts, expertise and experience to fellow members.

I wish you all the luck at playing poker, and most importantly, to enjoy it ;) . I am looking forward to seeing you active within the forums soon :) .

Best regards,